Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
Global Patient Registry Software Market, by Software Type (Integrated Software and Stand-Alone Software), By Mode of Delivery (On-Premise Delivery and Cloud-Based/Web-based Delivery), By Functionality (Population Health Management, Health Information Exchange, Point of Care, and Others), by End User (Hospitals, Government Organizations, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device Companies, and Research Centers), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa), is estimated to be valued at US$ 805 Million in 2017 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 12.7% over the forecast period (2018–2026).
Get FREE Sample PDF Including COVID-19 Impact Analysis: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/2055
The increasing number of initiatives undertaken by government organizations is expected to result in steady growth of the global patient registry software market. For instance, National Program for Prevention and Control of Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Diseases and Stroke (NPCDCS) e-initiative was launched in 2016 by the Government of India to create awareness about various non-communicable diseases.
Advancements in technology in patient registry software is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period
Key players in the market are focused on development and introduction of innovative products, in order to improve hospital patient registry work flow and clinical outcomes, which is expected to drive the market growth. For instance, in March 2018, Rush University Medical Center in Chicago launched a cloud-based surgical oncology research team (SORT) registry. SORT is capable of functioning across multicenter platforms to gather psychosocial, oncological, and functional outcome data. Its cloud-based registry provides a research platform, which allows the user’s institution to collect their own data while partnering with other organizations. One of the major characteristics of SORT registry is that it collects functional scores using Musculoskeletal Tumor Society (MSTS) functional evaluation tool and patient reported outcomes both at follow up and presentation.
Browse 24 Market Data Tables and 28 Figures spread through 171 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Patient Registry Software Market, by Software Type (Integrated Software and Stand-Alone Software), By Mode of Delivery (On-Premise Delivery and Cloud-Based/Web-based Delivery), by Functionality (Population Health Management, Health Information Exchange, Point of Care, and Others), By End User (Hospitals, Government Organization, Research Centers, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Medical Device Companies), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Global Forecast to 2026”
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the global patient registry software market Press Release, click the link below: http://bit.ly/39l1bm9
The cost of healthcare system in developed countries is increasing, owing to rising healthcare expenditures, high cost involved with the usage of advanced medical technology, and pharmaceutical expenditure, and high prevalence of chronic diseases and their financial consequence is urging government and private organizations, globally, to work together for common patient registry solutions. For instance, in 2013, Advanced Biological Laboratories (ABL) South Africa signed a contract with Spanish Asociación para el Estudio del Hídago for licensing and development of the new HepatiC software and database system. HepatiC software offers hepatitis C (HCV) patient registry and database, which helps in the management of HCV-infected patients who are receiving direct acting antiviral therapy. Moreover, key players are focusing on adopting strategies such as collaboration, mergers, and partnership with other companies and institutes to maintain their dominant position in the market. These factors are expected to drive the global patient registry software market growth over the forecast period. For instance, in 2014, Cancer Commons and The Melanoma Research Foundation (MRF) launched ‘donate your data (DYD) Program’, an online registry for melanoma patients and survivors. Donate your data program encourages patients to anonymously share their cancer experiences for advance research.
Apply Promo Code “CMIFIRST1000” And Get Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now this Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/2055
Key Takeaways of the Patient Registry Software Market:
- The global patient registry software market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 12.7% over the forecast period. This is attributed to increasing number of initiatives undertaken by government organizations to promote healthcare research and rising incidence of chronic diseases. For instance, according to the World Health Organization (WHO) 2008 report, deaths due to non-communicable disease (NCD) will increase by 15% globally between 2010 and 2020, resulting in 44 million deaths.
- Among software type, integrated software segment is expected to account for largest market share. This is owing to already installed population health and electronic health record systems in most of the end user facilities. Among mode of delivery, cloud based delivery segment is expected to account for largest share over the forecast period, owing to accessibility of same to all stake holder and continuous update it provides.
- Among functionality, population health management segment is expected to account for largest market share, owing to wider adoption of this system in all major stakeholder (payer, provider etc.)
- Among end user, hospitals segment is expected to hold dominant position in the global patient registry software market during the forecast period due to increasing patient admissions in hospitals
- Key players operating in the patient registry software market include Global Vision Technologies, Inc., Quintiles Inc., Dacima Software Inc., PatientCrossroads, Evado eClinical Solutions, Mckesson Corporation, Liaison Technologies, and Imagetrend, Inc.
Request A FREE Sample Copy – Patient Registry Software Market Report Click here: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/2055
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027