Hypopigmentation disorders treatment market is anticipated to witness a substantial CAGR of 5.6% in the forecast period.
Increasing awareness among patients, technological advancements in the sector of aesthetic treatment of pigmentation related conditions, and growing geriatric population have been pivotal in dictating the growth of the hypopigmentation disorders treatment market. Moreover, increasing incidences of disorders related to hypopigmentation, namely albinism, and vitiligo is anticipated to be the major driver of the global hypopigmentation disorders treatment market between 2019 and 2030.
Major Key Players of the Hypopigmentation Disorders Treatment Market are:
ALLERGAN, SkinCeuticals International, PIERRE FABRE GROUP, Episciences, RXi Pharmaceuticals, Obagi Cosmeceuticals, and Alvogen among others
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “Hypopigmentation Disorders Treatment Market” at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/38
Increasing Incidences of Vitiligo
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, vitiligo is considered to be among 24 skin diseases, which are widely prevalent among the population. Vitiligo is known to affect individuals from all ethnic background and genders equivalently. While, vitiligo can affect people from all ages, but the prevalence of the same is more prominent among individuals between the age 10 and 30 years. Moreover, in 2013, it was estimated that more than 150,000 Americans from all age groups underwent treatment for vitiligo. Rising incidences and prevalence of vitiligo is anticipated to further contribute to the growing demand of the global hypopigmentation disorders treatment market.
The Hypopigmentation Disorders Treatment Market is segmented on the basis of Treatment Type, Disease Indication, End Users and region.
Major Treatment Type of Hypopigmentation Disorders Treatment Market covered are:
- Topical Drugs
- Chemical Peels
- Laser Therapy, and Microdermabrasion
Major Disease Indication of Hypopigmentation Disorders Treatment Market covered are:
Major End Users of Hypopigmentation Disorders Treatment Market covered are:
- Dermatology Centers
- Aesthetic Clinics
Since the advent of minimally-invasive procedures, the adoption of such procedures have witnessed substantial growth in recent times. Shorter hospital admittance time, lesser procedure associated pain and fewer complications have been pivotal in contributing to the growing adoption of minimally-invasive procedures. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the numbers of Americans opting for minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures have witnessed a growth of nearly 200% since 2000. In 2017, the total number of cosmetic procedures performed in U.S. was nearly 1.8 million. Growing preference for minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures in anticipated to further propel the growth of the hypopigmentation disorders treatment market.
Various complications and risk related to cosmetic treatments have been major factors that have been affecting the growth of the hypopigmentation disorders treatment industry inversely. Several complications such as nerve damage, infections, seroma and pulmonary embolism are known to cause serious adverse and side effects as a result of different cosmetic or aesthetic treatments. Similarly, patients have reported granulomas, and infections as long-term adverse effects caused as a result of cosmetic treatments.
– To study and analyze the global Hypopigmentation Disorders Treatment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Hypopigmentation Disorders Treatment Market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Hypopigmentation Disorders Treatment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Hypopigmentation Disorders Treatment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Ecosystem
- Currency Used for the Study
- Report Beneficiary List
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESMENT
- UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITIONS (USPs)
- Technological Advancements
- Winning Imperatives (Top Success Factors Assessment)
- Pipeline Assessment
- GLOBAL HYPOPIGMENTATION DISORDERS TREATMENT MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TREATMENT TYPE
- Topical Drugs
- Chemical Peels
- Laser Therapy
- Other Treatments
- GLOBAL HYPOPIGMENTATION DISORDERS TREATMENT MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY DISEASE INDICATION
- Other Disease Indications
- GLOBAL HYPOPIGMENTATION DISORDERS TREATMENT MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY END USER
- Dermatology Centers
- Aesthetic Clinics
- Other End Users
- GLOBAL HYPOPIGMENTATION DISORDERS TREATMENT MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY REGION
- North America Hypopigmentation Disorders Treatment Market
- Europe Hypopigmentation Disorders Treatment Market
- Asia Pacific Hypopigmentation Disorders Treatment Market
- Rest of the World (ROW) Hypopigmentation Disorders Treatment Market
- COMPETETIVE LANDSCAPE ASSESSMENT
- Market Share Analysis (2018)
- Key Strategies Assessment
- New Product Launches
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Agreements, Collaborations, & Partnerships
- Other Strategies
- COMPANY PROFILES (Business Overview, Products/Services Offered, Financial Performance*, R&D Intensity, Marketing & Sales Intensity, Recent Developments, Analyst Corner)
- SkinCeuticals International
- PIERRE FABRE GROUP
- Episciences, Inc.
- RXi Pharmaceuticals
- Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC.
- Alvogen (*Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or for companies that do not report this information in public domain)
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/38
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement and advisory services. It is 100% subsidiary of Maniks Systems Pvt Ltd. The firm has always been at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities.
We offer our clients a unique depth of market intelligence in an actionable format to move their business forward. Our analysis incorporates the consumer study in more than 100 countries that provide a tactical approach to drive the sustained growth for the business. We continue to pioneer state-of theart approach in research & analysis that makes complex world simpler to stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence we bring proficient contingency to our clients in the evolving world of technologies, megatrends and industry convergence. We empower and inspire Vanguards to fuel and shape their business to build and grow world-class consumer products.
Phone: + 91 8956767535