The Germany home healthcare market will expand considerably in the coming years due to favorable health reimbursement policies in the country. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Home Healthcare: Germany Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at US$ 2,874.7 Mn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights has predicted that the market will reach US$ 4,446.9 Mn by the end of 2026 and exhibit a CAGR of 5.6%.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/germany-home-healthcare-market-100801
Leading Players operating in the Germany Home Healthcare Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Medline Industries Inc.
- Acelity L.P.
- Fresenius Medical Care
- Hollister Inc.
- Braun Melsungen AG
- ConvaTec Group plc
- Molnlycke Health Care
The report covers:
- Global Germany Home Healthcare Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Germany Identified as One of the Five ‘Super-Aged’ Countries; Home Healthcare Market Holds Massive Potential
The adoption of home healthcare services is high among the geriatric population. Fortune Business Insights states that the increasing geriatric population in Germany will favor the growth of the home healthcare market in this nation. The American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) has included Germany in the top five ‘Super-Aged’ countries.
The AARP states that the total people over the age of 65 will continue to rise in the coming years and by 2050, it will account for almost one-third of the total population in Germany. Coupled with the increasing aging population, product advancements will aid the growth of the home healthcare market in Germany in the forthcoming years.
The report offers qualitative insights into the Germany home healthcare market and provides a detailed analysis of several companies operating in the market. Moreover, the report gauges the impact of the latest business strategies adopted by these companies on the overall market.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/germany-home-healthcare-market-100801
SECONDARY RESEARCH IS CONDUCTED TO DERIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1 Reimbursement Scenario
4.2 Ageing Population Statistics
4.3 Government Initiatives to Encourage Home Healthcare
4.4 Home Healthcare Industry Structure
4.5 Key Industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Germany Home Healthcare Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis – By Product
5.2.1 Continence Care
184.108.40.206 Briefs & Diapers
220.127.116.11 Catheters & Bags
18.104.22.168 Underpads & Liners
5.2.2 Wound Care
22.214.171.124 Traditional Wound Dressings
126.96.36.199 Advanced Wound Dressings
188.8.131.52 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
5.2.3 Ostomy Care
184.108.40.206 Ostomy Care Bags
5.2.4 Clinical Nutrition
220.127.116.11 Parenteral Nutrition
18.104.22.168 Enteral Nutrition
5.2.5 Respiratory Care
5.2.6 Equipment & Housekeeping Supplies
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/germany-home-healthcare-market-100801
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Germany Home Healthcare Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Germany Home Healthcare Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.