The global gelling fibres market size is anticipated to gain traction from rising risk of injuries and wounds especially in aged population. Fortune Business Insights recently published a report, titled “Gelling Fibres Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product Type (Gelling Fibre with Silver Ions, Gelling Fibres without Silver Ions), By Material Type (Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC), Polyvinyl Alcohol), By End User (Hospitals & Trauma Centers, Speciality Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers) and Geography Forecast till 2026” offers some of the valuable insights on factors driving growth of the market. As per a study conducted by the National Centre for Injury Prevention and Control (NCIPC), around 23.1% people aged less than 75 years succumbed to death in the year 2015. These people died suffering from injuries or wounds. This is further expected to increase the use of gelling cellulose fibers for dressing wounds.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/gelling-fibers-market-100241
Leading Players operating in the Gelling Fibres Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Mölnlycke Health Care AB,
- Crawford Healthcare Limited,
- Smith & Nephew,
- DermaRite Industries, LLC.,
- Safe n’ Simple,
- Cardinal Health,
- ConvaTec Inc.,
- Gentell Corp.
Technological Advancements in Gelling Fibres to Bode Well for the Market
The global gelling fibres market is expected to grow from rising prevalence of lacerations, which results in irregular wounds. Furthermore, introduction of advanced gelling fibres such as biosorb gelling fibres is boosting the market’s growth. Gelling fibres for heat protection and flame are developed to help cure patient’s suffering from burn injuries. Besides this, the market is expected to gain from rising incidence of post-operative surgical injuries and other different types of wounds. The demand for different types of gelling fibres such as gelling cellulose fibres and gelling dietary fibres is likely to increase during the forecast years. Also, wounds regarding diabetic ulcers, cavity, trauma wounds, pressure ulcers, and skin grafting are expected to stimulate growth in the market by 2026. Also, gelling fibres have replaced traditional alginate fibres which in turn, is expected to register remarkable growth for the global gelling fibres market.
Segmentation of the Global Gelling Fibres Market
By Product Type
- Gelling Fibre with Silver Ions
- Gelling Fibres without Silver Ions
By Material Type
- Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC)
- Polyvinyl Alcohol
By End User
- Hospitals & Trauma Centers
- Speciality Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Gelling Fibres Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/gelling-fibers-market-100241
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Gelling Fibres Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Gelling Fibres Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245