According to the report, the rising cases of Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) is predicted to boost the global “exam room equipment market revenue”. For instance, The World Health Organization (WHO) estimated in 2017 that 94,000 people died from Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) related complications. In addition, the rising emphasis on the presence and maintenance of essential exam room equipment by The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will enable growth of the exam room equipment market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/exam-room-equipment-market-101108
Leading Players operating in the Exam Room Equipment Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Cardinal Health
- Dickinson and Company
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Medtronic (Covidien)
Launch of Navify Tumor Board 2.0 Will Propel Growth
Roche, a Swiss multinational healthcare company announced the launch of NAVIFY Tumor Board 2.0, the first collaboration product from the partnership of GE Healthcare. Incorporating medical image viewing and storage capabilities with other patient data, the product enables tumour boards – multi-disciplinary teams who determine treatment plans for cancer patients. The launch of NAVIFY Tumor Board 2.0 is expected to aid growth of the global exam room equipment market during the forecast period because it enables radiologists to upload their patient records to the same dashboard where patient files from other disciplines in the cancer care team are stored. This allows specialist the complete patient diagnostic information in one location.
Furthermore, the launch of new spirometer called the EasyOne Air Spirometer is expected to benefit the global exam room equipment market growth during the forecast period. For instance, Henry Schein Medical announced the launch of its new spirometer called the EasyOne Air Spirometer, that enables quicker diagnosis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/exam-room-equipment-market-101108
- Integrated Diagnostic Systems
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) Devices
- Automated External Defibrillators
By End User
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgery Centres (ASCs)
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Exam Room Equipment Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245