The global coronary guidewires market size is projected to reach USD 594.8 million by 2026. The increasing number of cardiovascular surgical procedures will create several opportunities for market growth. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Coronary Guidewires Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Material (Nitinol, Stainless Steel, and Others) By Coating (Coated and Non-Coated) By End User (Hospitals, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was worth USD 383.3 million in 2018 and will exhibit a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period, 2019-2026.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/coronary-guidewires-market-101974
The report provides market analysis to give a broader overview of the key players in the market. In addition, the report also covers key strategic developments of the market including acquisitions & mergers, new product & service launches, agreements, partnerships, collaborations & joint ventures, research & development, and regional expansion of major participants involved in the market on a global and regional basis.
Key Companies and Manufacturers Covered:
- Alcon (Part of Novartis AG)
- Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc.
- ZEISS International
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- STAAR SURGICAL
- Hoya Corporation
- Oertli Instrumente AG
- Rayner Intraocular Lenses Limited
- SIFI S.p.A
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Coronary Guidewires Market.
Key Features of coronary guidewires market Report:
- Overview, Industry Life Cycle Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis
- Size, Trends, Growth Drivers, Constraints, SWOT Analysis, Forecast Analysis
- Competitive Landscapes: Market Share, Product Portfolio, New Product Launches, etc.
- Market attractiveness and Associated Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Growth Opportunities for the Existing and New Players
- Key Success Factors
North America to Emerge Dominant; Presence of Favorable Reimbursement Policies to Aid Growth
The report analyzes the ongoing coronary guidewires market trends across North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Among these, the market in North America is likely to dominate the market in the coming years. The presence of numerous modern healthcare institutions and ease of availability of products associated with coronary guidewires will aid the growth of the regional market. The increasing emphasis on the adoption of modern equipment will emerge in favour of market growth. As of 2018, the market in North America was worth USD 128.5 million and this value is likely to increase further in the coming years. The presence of several favorable health reimbursement policies will have a direct impact on the growth of the market in this region. Besides North America, Asia Pacific will witness considerable growth in the coming years, owing to the high prevalence of cardiovascular diseases.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/coronary-guidewires-market-101974
Increasing Number of Regulatory Approvals Will Aid Growth
The report encompasses several factors that have contribute to the growth of the global market in recent years. Among all factors, the increasing number of regulatory clearances have mad the highest impact on the growth of the market in recent years. The increasing emphasis on the development of newer products will contribute to market growth. In March 2017, Teleflex announced that it received clearance from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the ‘Spectre’ in the United States. The product is designed for use in percutaneous procedures and helps position the catheters and other interventional devices within the coronary vasculature. The report highlights a few of the major industry developments of recent times and gauges their impact on the growth of the market.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Number of Cataract Surgeries – for Key Countries/Region
- Introduction of New Products / Approvals (by Major Players)
- Key Industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships, 2018
- Snapshot: Global Vision Care Market- 2018
- Technological Advancements in Cataract Surgeries
- Global Cataract Surgical Devices Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
- Phacoemulsification Systems
- Femtosecond Laser
- Intraocular Lenses
- Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Devices & Other Consumables
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End-user
- Ophthalmic Clinics
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Detailed business profiles including product offerings, recent developments, key financial information, and strategies employed by main market players.
- Analysis of various regions and countries that includes the demand and supply based actions, which consequently have a major influence on the market’s expansion.
- Market dynamics and opportunities for growth for players in the near future.
- Competitive landscape describing the market revenue shares of key players.
- Market segmentation analysis that deals with quantitative and qualitative research, discussing the influence of policy-based and economical aspects.
Our proven methodologies and systematic analysis help in making confident business and strategic decisions.
A market study that conducts at Fortune Business Insights can save significant cost and time, and can help prevent making costly mistakes.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245