Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
The active implantable medical devices market, which was evaluated at US$ 16,721.2 million in 2016, is now projected to register a decent CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period (2017-2025).
Ongoing technological advancements in active implantable medical devices, for example, MRI compatible pacemakers and cochlear implants with smartphone connectivity, is a crucial factor fueling the demand for active implantable medical devices worldwide. Manufacturers in this industry are diligently focusing on upgrading the available implantable medical devices for the enhanced management of acute conditions, such as cardiovascular and neurological disorders.
Get FREE Sample PDF Including COVID-19 Impact Analysis: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/1126
For instance, in 2016, Medtronic Plc received the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approval for its leadless pacemaker, called Micra. Micra is directly placed in the heart for heart rate monitoring. In 2016, Medtronic Plc was the first company to receive the FDA approval for its magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) conditional cardiac resynchronization therapy devices (CRT-D). Furthermore, Boston Scientific Corporation successfully attained the approval for its EMBLEM MRI subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD) system in 2016. In 2016, St. Jude Medical launched its first commercial implants of dorsal root ganglion (DRG) stimulation therapy for chronic intractable pain management in the U.S. In October 2017, Abbott announced the European CE mark approval for its smartphone-compatible Confirm Rx insertable cardiac monitor, which is the first of its kind.
Browse Press Release: https://bit.ly/3kHSk33
Manufacturers across the globe are increasingly investing in the development of advanced implantable medical devices to monitor vital organs, as well as their functioning. For example, Medtronic Plc received the U.S. FDA approval for its portfolio of Azure pacemakers in November 2017.
A large number of research organizations are currently highly focused on the development of battery less pacemakers. For instance, in June 2017, a team of researchers from the Rice University and Texas Heart Institute (THI) introduced a wireless, battery less pacemaker, which can be implanted into a patient’s heart in a direct manner. Furthermore, Glenfield Hospital, U.K., is working on the development of a new technique for fitting pacemakers in the bodies of patients, under the HOPE-HF clinical trials. The clinical trials, as an integral part of the His Optimized Pacing Evaluated for Heart Failure Trial (HOPE-HF), are being conducted throughout the country.
We value your investment and offer customization as per your requirements.
Share your precise requirements @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-customization/1126
- The presence of potential markets, such as the Asia Pacific, Latin American, Middle Eastern, and African regions, novel product launches, and increasing number of start-ups in the healthcare are some of the growth-inducing aspects for the global market.
- Intense competition among the key market players impels the global market growth, thereby elevating the demand for continuous product development by manufacturers in the global active implantable medical devices market.
- The implantable neurostimulators segment is expected to expand significantly in the near future, owing to their growing application in chronic disease pain management.
- According to WHO, 31% (about 17.7 million) of all global deaths were due to cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) and this number is expected to grow further as aging population, which are more prone to CVDs is growing. Growing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, which can be monitored or treated by devices such as pacemakers and ICDs, is expected to be the major factors driving growth of the global active implantable medical devices market over the forecast period.
- The most prominent players operating in the global active implantable medical devices market include Cochlear Limited, Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic Plc, LivaNova Plc, Abbott Laboratories, Sonova Holding AG, William Demant holding A/S, Nurotron Biotechnology Co., Ltd., and Med-EL.
Apply Promo Code “STAYHOME” And Get Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now this Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/1126
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027