“Remdesivir Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020–2030” suggests that global remdesivir market is expected to witness substantial CAGR from 2020 to 2030.
The factors contributing to the growth of remdesivir market include, rising number of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and increasing government initiatives. The advantages of remdesivir observed during the trails such as shortened time of recovery by an average of four days is another key factor driving its demand. Agreements signed by Gilead with generic manufacturers to deliver treatment at a substantially lower cost in the developing countries is also anticipated to boost the market growth during the forecast period. However, the possibility of shortage of the drug and the concerns related to the safety and efficacy of remdesivir amongst the patient population are some factors that are likely to hinder the market growth to a certain extent.
Major Key Players of the Remdesivir Market are:
Gilead Sciences, Inc., BrightGene Bio-Medical Technology Co.,Ltd., Hainan Haiyao Co., Ltd., EVA PHARM, Cipla Inc., Mylan N.V., Hetero, Ferozsons Laboratories, Zydus Cadila, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. and Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd., among others.
Download PDF to Know the Impact of COVID-19 on “Remdesivir Market” at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/pdf/368
The initial novel coronavirus outbreak in China led to COVID-19 pandemic. COVID-19 has rapidly affected millions of lives worldwide thereafter. For instance, in U.S by the end of June 2020 there were approximately 3.1 million total cases with active cases being around 1.5 million. Rapid surge in the number of COVID-19 cases is expected to drive the growth of remdesivir market. Moreover, results from the NIAID study on patients hospitalized with COVID-19 showcased that remdesivir shortened time to recovery by an average of four days. This positive result is expected to spur its demand in the coming years.
The Remdesivir Market is segmented on the basis of Form, Patient Type, Application and region.
Major Form of Remdesivir Market covered are:
- Lyophilized Powder
- Concentrated Solution
Major Patient Type of Remdesivir Market covered are:
- Pediatric Patient
- Adult Patients
Major End Users of Remdesivir Market covered are:
Moreover, amidst the current COVID-19 pandemic, there is an increasing need for a drug that can be used for the treatment of patient with severe COVID-19. There are many companies that are striving to find the potential of different existing drugs that can be used to meet need of this situation. Remdesivir is one such investigational drug that has been given Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by U.S.FDA, to be used for treating hospitalized adult & pediatric patients with suspected or laboratory confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection and severe COVID-19. The decision to give an EUA was done after a clinical trial by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) showed promising results. Such initiatives by the government owing to increasing need for a treatment medicine are anticipated to boost the remdesivir market.
– To study and analyze the global Remdesivir consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data.
– To understand the structure of the Remdesivir Market by identifying its various sub-segments.
– Focuses on the key global Remdesivir manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
– To analyze the Remdesivir with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Classification
- Geographic Scope
- Years Considered for the Study: Historical Years – 2017 & 2018; Base Year – 2019; Forecasted Years – 2020 to 2030
- Currency Used
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESMENT
- GLOBAL REMDESIVIR MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY FORM
- Lyophilized Powder
- Concentrated Solution
- GLOBAL REMDESIVIR MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY PATIENT TYPE
- Pediatric Patients
- Adult Patients
- GLOBAL REMDESIVIR MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY END USER
- GLOBAL REMDESIVIR MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY REGION
- North America Remdesivir Market
- Europe REMDESIVIR Market
- Asia Pacific REMDESIVIR Market
- Rest of the World (ROW) Remdesivir Market
- COMPANY PROFILES (Manufacturer/Licensed Companies) (Business Overview, Products Offered, Financial Performance*, Recent Developments)
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- BrightGene Bio-Medical Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Hainan Haiyao Co., Ltd.
- EVA PHARM
- Cipla Inc.
- Mylan N.V.
- Ferozsons Laboratories.
- Zydus Cadila.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Other Players/Licensed Companies
*Financial details might not be captured in case of privately-held companies or for companies that do not report this information in public domain
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.marketindustryreports.com/inquiry/368
About Market Industry Reports-
Market Industry Reports is a global leader in market measurement & advisory services, Market Industry Reports is at the forefront of innovation to address the worldwide industry trends and opportunities. We identified the caliber of market dynamics & hence we excel in the areas of innovation and optimization, integrity, curiosity, customer and brand experience, and strategic business intelligence through our research.
We continue to pioneer state-of-the-art approach in research & analysis that makes complex world simpler to stay ahead of the curve. By nurturing the perception of genius and optimized market intelligence we bring proficient contingency to our clients in the evolving world of technologies, megatrends and industry convergence. We empower and inspire Vanguards to fuel and shape their business to build and grow world-class consumer products.