The global “Nasal Drug Delivery Market Size” is prognosticated to reach USD 81.85 billion by 2026 attributable to the increasing number of the patient population and the rising prevalence of pulmonary disorders worldwide. This information is provided in a recently published report by Fortune Business Insights™ titled, “Nasal Drug Delivery Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Dry Powder Inhalers (DPIs), Metered Dose Inhalers (MDIs), and Nebulizers), By Application (Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), and Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies) and Geography Forecast till 2026.” As per the report’s description, the market size was USD 46.34 billion in 2018 and is likely to exhibit a CAGR of 7.5% between 2019 to 2026.
The report covers:
- Global Nasal Drug Delivery Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/nasal-drug-delivery-devices-market-100415
Leading Players operating in the Nasal Drug Delivery Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Consort Medical plc. (United Kingdom)
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- H&T Presspart Manufacturing Ltd.
- GOFIRE INC.
- AptarGroup, Inc. (United States)
- Vectura Group plc (United Kingdom)
Rising Awareness About Nasal Spray and its Benefits will Help Market Gain Impetus
The increasing prevalence of respiratory disorders among people is a major factor boosting the Nasal Drug Delivery Market growth. Additionally, the increasing prevalence of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) cases is also aiding to the expansion of the market for pulmonary drug delivery devices. Besides this, analyst at Fortune Business Insights™ says, “The increasing patient population and the rising demand for inhalers are encouraging companies to set up new manufacturing units. This is further expected to drive the overall market in the forecast period.”
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/nasal-drug-delivery-devices-market-100415
Europe to Dominate Owing to Rising Prevalence of Asthma
Geographically, the global Nasal Drug Delivery Market is categorized into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Among these, Europe is holding the largest share with a nasal drug delivery technology market revenue of USD 21.1 billion in 2018. This dominance is attributable to the increasing prevalence of asthma, coupled with the rise in awareness about nasal sprays and their benefits. Besides this, there is the rising popularity of inhalers in developing nations of this region, thereby boosting the regional market.
Apart from this, Asia Pacific market share is likely to attract significant Nasal Drug Delivery Market share owing to the rise in awareness campaigns about the use of inhalers and its benefits. Moreover, biopharma companies are utilizing novel technologies for introducing MDI and DPI into the regional market for higher revenue generation during the forecast period.
- Dry Powder Inhalers (DPIs)
- Metered Dose Inhalers (MDIs)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- North America (the U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and the Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and the Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and the Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the Rest of Latin America)
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/nasal-drug-delivery-devices-market-100415
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Nasal Drug Delivery Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Nasal Drug Delivery Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245