The global legionella testing market size is anticipated to gain traction from the increasing prevalence of legionnaire infection. In addition to this, the rapidly spreading pandemic of COVID19 that affects the respiratory system is also propelling the demand for legionella testing kits. A recently published report by Fortune Business Insights titled, “Legionella Testing Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Culture Media, Urine Antigen Testing (UAT), Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Serology, and Direct Fluorescent Antibody (DFA) test; By End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027,” provides details into the market and its prime growth trajectories. According to this report, the value of this market is poised to rise from USD 226.24 million in 2019 to USD 455.99 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.1% between 2020 and 2027.
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this, too, shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. Some industries are struggling, and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are making continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Legionella Testing Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Legionella Testing Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Key Players Operating in The Legionella Testing Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Albagaia Ltd.
- IDEXX Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Abbott (Alere)
- Quidel Corporation
- Other vendors
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/legionella-testing-market-102803
North America to Emerge Dominant with Presence of World-class Medical Infrastructure
North America earned the highest legionella testing market share on account of the presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure and medical facilities, coupled with high awareness about the disease and the strict regulations imposed by the government on water testing. On the other side, the increasing outbreak of legionella in the European nations, along with high pricing and the increasing popularity of the PCR test will help this region to come in close competition with North America.
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1. Prevalence of Legionella Infection by Key Countries
4.2. Key Industry Developments
4.3. technological Advancements in Legionella Testing Kits
4.4. Regulatory Scenario
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2 Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
5.2.1 Culture Media
5.2.2 Urine Antigen Testing (UAT)
5.2.3 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
5.2.5 Direct Fluorescent Antibody Test (DFA)
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
5.3.1 Hospitals & Clinics
5.3.2 Diagnostic Centers
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.4.1 North America
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
- North America Legionella Testing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Analysis – By Type
6.2.1 Culture Method
6.2.2 Urine Antigen Testing (UAT)
6.2.3 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
6.2.5 Direct Fluorescent Antibody Test (DFA)
6.3. Market Analysis – By End User
6.3.1 Hospitals & Clinics
6.3.2 Diagnostic Centers
6.4. Market Analysis – By Country
- Europe Legionella Testing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Market Analysis – By Type
7.2.1 Culture Media
7.2.2 Urine Antigen Testing (UAT)
7.2.3 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
7.2.5 Direct Fluorescent Antibody Test (DFA)
7.3. Market Analysis – By End User
7.3.1 Hospitals & Clinics
7.3.2 Diagnostic Centers
7.4. Market Analysis – By Country/ Sub-region
7.4.7 Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific Legionella Testing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
8.1. Key Findings / Summary
8.2. Market Analysis – By Type
8.2.1 Culture Media
8.2.2 Urine Antigen Testing (UAT)
8.2.3 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
8.2.5 Direct Fluorescent Antibody Test (DFA)
8.3. Market Analysis – By End User
8.3.1 Hospitals & Clinics
8.3.2 Diagnostic Centers
8.4. Market Analysis – By Country/ Sub-region
8.4.6 South Korea
8.4.8 Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America Legionella Testing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
9.1. Key Findings / Summary
9.2. Market Analysis – By Type
9.2.1 Culture Media
9.2.2 Urine Antigen Testing (UAT)
9.2.3 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
9.2.5 Direct Fluorescent Antibody Test (DFA)
9.3. Market Analysis – By End User
9.3.1 Hospitals & Clinics
9.3.2 Diagnostic Centers
9.4. Market Analysis – By Country/ Sub-region
9.4.3 Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa Legionella Testing Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
10.1. Key Findings / Summary
10.2. Market Analysis – By Type
10.2.1 Culture Media
10.2.2 Urine Antigen Testing (UAT)
10.2.3 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
10.2.5 Direct Fluorescent Antibody Test (DFA)
10.3. Market Analysis – By End User
10.3.1 Hospitals & Clinics
10.3.2 Diagnostic Centers
10.4. Market Analysis – By Country/ Sub-region
10.4.1 GCC Countries
10.4.2 South Africa
10.4.3 Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Competitive Analysis
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/legionella-testing-market-102803
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Legionella Testing Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Legionella Testing Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Legionella Testing Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business Insights@
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245