The U.S. IVF services market accounted for $4,905.46 million in 2020, and is expected to reach $5,563.06 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.8% from 2019 to 2027.
Increasing popularity of IVF in the U.S., rise in rate of infertility and practice of embryo banking cycles, and surge in number of delayed pregnancies are the key factors that drive the growth of U.S. IVF services market. However, high cost of IVF treatments in the U.S., restriction on three-parent IVF treatments, and scattered reimbursements hamper the market growth. On the contrary, rapid technological advancements in IVF treatment are expected to create lucrative opportunities in the near future.
Request Report Sample at:
There is a confusing picture of the effect of COVID-19 on fertility treatments, with the advice and guidance coming from several different resources such as ASRM (American Society of Reproductive Medicine) 2020. Several women have delayed their IVF appointments, and others have delayed their embryo transfer dates until the pandemic situation stops, and life returns to normal. In the ongoing COVID-19 situation, gynecologists are managing antenatal care during pregnancy through online video sessions to limit the disclosure to the outside world. The ongoing pregnancies by IVF are also struggling for necessary scans and medicines. Thus, factors mentioned above impact the IVF in a deleterious manner.
By cycle-type, the fresh cycle (non-donor) segment is the major revenue contributor, and is expected to dominate the U.S IVF services market during the forecast period. Depending on end user, the fertility clinics segment is the major revenue contributor, and is estimated to continue this trend during the forecast period, owing to low cost of treatment and increase in number of fertility clinics.
Depending on end user, the U.S IVF services market was dominated by the fertility clinics segment in 2019, and is estimated to continue this trend during the forecast period, due to low cost of treatment and increase in number of fertility clinics.
Key Findings Of The Study
- The thawed IVF cycle (non-donor) segment is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 7.3% (in terms of value) from 2019 to 2027.
- The fresh IVF cycle (non-donor) is projected to be one of the fastest growing segments at a CAGR of 6.8 % from 2019 to 2027, in terms of revenue.
- The clinical research institutes segment is projected to be one of the fastest growing segments at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2019 to 2027, in terms of revenue.
Get Free Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/3491
The U.S. IVF services market report includes an in-depth analysis of the key market players such as
- Boston IVF,
- Fertility and Gynecology Center Monterey Bay IVF,
- Conceptions Reproductive Associates,
- Servy Massey Fertility Institute,
- Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine (SIRM),
- Cardone Reproductive Medicine & Infertility,
- Fertility Center of San Antonio,
- Houston Fertility Center,
- New hope fertility center, and Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey.
Similar Report with Detailed COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
- Sangers Sequencing Service Market by Application (Diagnostics, Biomarkers & Cancer, Reproductive Health, Personalized Medicine, Forensics, and Others) and End User (Academic & Government Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical Companies, Biotechnology Companies, and Hospitals & Clinics) – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2013-2025
- Orthodontics Market by Type (Brackets [Fixed and Removable], Anchorage Appliances [Bands & Buccal Tubes and Miniscrews], Ligatures [Elastomeric Ligatures and Wire Ligatures], and Archwires) and Age Group (Adults and Children) – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2026
- Endodontic Consumables Market by Product (Endodontic File, Obturator, and Permanent Endodontic Sealer) and End User (Dental Clinic and Hospital & Dental Academic Research Institute): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2026
- Stem Cell Banking Market by Cell Type (Umbilical Cord Stem Cell [Cord Blood, Cord Tissue, and Placenta], Adult Stem Cell, and Embryonic Stem Cell), Bank Type (Public and Private), Service Type (Collection & Transportation, Processing, Analysis, and Storage), and Utilization (Used and Unused) – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2026
- Holter ECG Monitoring Market by Component (Wired Holter Monitor, Wireless Holter, and Holter Analysis System & Software), Lead Type (Patch Type 1 Lead Holter Monitor, 3 Lead Holter Monitor, 6 Lead Holter Monitor, 12 Lead Holter Monitor, and Others), and End User (Hospital & Clinic, Home Setting & Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC), and Others) – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2026
- Endometrial Ablation Devices Market by Technology Type (Radiofrequency Ablation, Cryoablation, Hydrothermal Ablation, Thermal Balloon, Hysteroscopic Ablation, and Others) and End User (Ambulatory Surgery Center, Clinic, and Hospital) – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2026
- Rapid Tests Market by Product (Over-the-Counter [OTC] Rapid Test Product and Professional Rapid Test Product), Application (Infectious Disease, Cardiology, Oncology, Pregnancy & Fertility, Toxicology, Glucose Monitoring, and Others), and End User (Hospital & Clinic, Diagnostic Laboratory, Home Care, and Others) – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2026
- Cartilage Repair Market by Modality (Chondroplasty & Microfracture, Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation, Osteochondral Allograft, and Juvenile Allograft Fragments), Type (Hyaline Cartilage and Fibrocartilage), Application (Knee, Shoulder, and Others), and End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Others) – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2025
- Hemodialysis Market by Type (Conventional [3 times per week], Daily [6 days a week], and Nocturnal [3-6 nights per week]), Product & Service (Equipment, Consumable, Drug, and Service), and End User (In-center dialysis and Home dialysis) – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2025
- Endotherapy Devices Market by Product (GI Devices & Accessories [Biopsy Forceps, Injection Needles, Polypectomy Snares, Graspers, Hemoclips, and Others], ERCP Devices & Accessories [Guide Wire, Sphincterotome, Catheter, Extraction Basket, Extraction Balloon, Balloon Dilation, Plastic Stent, Metal Stents, and Others], and Other Endotherapy Devices & Accessories [Mouth-Piece, Distal End Cap, Polyp Trap, Cleaning Brush, and Others), Application (Bronchoscopy, Arthroscopy, Laparoscopy, Urology Endoscopy, Neuro-endoscopy, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, and Other), and End Users (Hospitals, Clinics, and Others) – Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2026
- Occupational Medicines Market by Application (Chemical Poisoning, Psychological Disorder, Noise-Induced Hearing Loss & Vibration, Skin Disorder, Chronic Respiratory Disease, Pneumoconiosis, Musculoskeletal Disorder, Cancer, and Others), and Industry (Agriculture & Forestry, Construction, Manufacturing, Petroleum & Mining, Transportation, and Others) – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2025