InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd. announces the release of market assessment report on “Global Vascular Access Device Market Assessment – Revenue (US$ Mn) Forecast Till 2028”
The COVID-19 outbreak is now spreading rapidly around the world, leaving a path of devastation in its wake. This market research report offers the analysis for the impact of COVID 19 on leading companies in the vascular access device sector. It identifies those vascular access device market segments and companies that may benefit from COVID-19 pandemic over upcoming 5 years, as well as those market segments and companies that will lose out. The vascular access device market research report discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on vascular access device market for the year 2020 and beyond.
The global vascular access device market size was valued at US$ 3,744.2 million in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% from 2020 to 2028. Vascular access devices (VAD) are the group devices are injected into veins via peripheral or central vessels for diagnostic or therapeutic applications such as blood sampling, central venous pressure readings, administration of medication, fluids, total parenteral nutrition (TPN) and blood transfusions. It is available in a wide range of product types including peripheral vascular cannulas (PVC), midlines, central venous catheters (CVC), and less commonly used devices such as total implanted venous access devices and dialysis lines.
Rising number of chronic diseases along with growing geriatric population is expected to propel the growth over the forecast period. Positive outlook toward healthcare market is also among major driving factors. A rise in the number of Chemotherapy Procedures and increased per capita expenditure in developing countries is also expected to drive the demand for dietary supplements.
The Vascular Access Device market is fragmented with presence of many players that operates in research and development, natural Vascular Access Device providers in local as well as international market.
Global Vascular Access Device market reports covers numerous prominent players like Teleflex Incorporated, Smiths Medical, Inc., B Braun Melsungen AG, COOK Medical, Angiodynamics (Navilyst Medical, Inc), Districlass medical, Guangdong Baihe Medical Technology, HEKA Srl, F.B. Medical, Ibeg – Instituto de Bioengenharia Erasto Gaertner, PakuMed medical products, Perouse Medical, Terumo Corporation, Nipro Medical Corporation, Merit Medical Systems, Inc., Vygon S.A., Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Ameco Medical, Romsons Scientific & Surgical Pvt. Ltd., and Prodimed.
Curious about this latest version of report? Obtain Report Details @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report-details/global-vascular-access-device-market-assessment/#request-for-tocproposal
- Global Vascular Access Device Market Based on Product Revenue (US$ Mn) and Volume (No. of Units) Forecast 2018-2028
- Portal Access Needles
- Implantable Ports
- Sheath Introducer
- IV Safety Catheters
- Central Venous Catheter
- Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter
- Catheter Stabilization
- Global Vascular Access Device Market Based on Application End-user (US$ Mn) Volume (No. of Units) Forecast 2018-2028
- General Anesthesia
- Regional Anesthesia
- Pain Management
- Adult Critical Care
- Neo Critical Care
- Home and Alternate Care
- Global Vascular Access Device Market Based on Region Revenue (US$ Mn) and Volume (No. of Units) Forecast 2018-2028
- Europe Revenue (US$ Mn) and Volume (No. of Units) Forecast 2018-2028
- Rest of Europe
- North America Revenue (US$ Mn) and Volume (No. of Units) Forecast 2018-2028
- Asia Pacific Revenue (US$ Mn) and Volume (No. of Units) Forecast 2018-2028
- Latin America Revenue (US$ Mn) and Volume (No. of Units) Forecast 2018-2028
- Middle East & Africa Revenue (US$ Mn) and Volume (No. of Units) Forecast 2018-2028
Why should buy this report:
- To receive a comprehensive analysis of the prospects for global Vascular Access Device market
- To receive industry overview and future trends Vascular Access Device market
- To analyse the Vascular Access Device market drivers and challenges
- To get information on Vascular Access Device market size value/revenue (US$ Mn) forecast till 2028
- Major Investments, Mergers & Acquisition in Vascular Access Device industry
InsightAce Analytic is a market research and consulting firm that enables clients to make strategic decisions. Our qualitative and quantitative market intelligence solutions inform the need for market and competitive intelligence to expand businesses. We help clients gain competitive advantage by identifying untapped markets, exploring new and competing technologies, segmenting potential markets and repositioning products. Our expertise is in providing syndicated and custom market intelligence reports with an in-depth analysis with key market insights in a timely and cost-effective manner.
InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd.
Tel.: +1 718 593 4405
Site Visit: www.insightaceanalytic.com
Follow Us on LinkedIn @ bit.ly/2tBXsgS
Follow Us On Facebook @ bit.ly/2H9jnDZ