Increase in spread of chronic disorders, rise in number of patients consuming advanced clinical nutritional products, and surge in government investments in R&D activities of the healthcare industry fuel the growth of the global clinical nutrition market.
According to the report published by Allied Market Research, The global clinical nutrition market size was valued at $32,495.97 million in 2020, and is projected to reach $51,128.26 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 6.1% from 2021 to 2028. The report provides an extensive analysis of drivers & opportunities, top winning strategies, top players, key segments, and competitive scenario.
Increase in spread of chronic disorders, rise in number of patients consuming advanced clinical nutritional products, and surge in government investments in R&D activities of the healthcare industry fuel the growth of the global clinical nutrition market. However, stringent regulations and low awareness hinder the market growth. Contrarily, advancements in the clinical nutrition and huge potential in emerging economies offer new opportunities in the coming years.
Download Sample Report with Detailed COVID-19 Impact Analysis at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/861
- The governing bodies including WHO, ASPEN, and others have launched proper guidelines related to nutrition assessment and malnutrition screening of Covid-19 patients.
- Nutrition therapy involves identifying the appropriate requirement of protein, water, and carbohydrates for patients and giving them in right quantities to ensure health and proper recovery.
The report offers a detailed segmentation of the global clinical nutrition market based on route of administration, application, end user, and region.
By route of administration, the oral segment held the largest share in 2020 and is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period, owing to increase in malnourished patients who have malignancy, chronic disease, and/or anorexia and increase in incidences of chronic diseases such as cancer, gastrointestinal disorders and metabolic disorders provides lucrative growth opportunities for oral clinical nutrition market. Further, the enteral segment is estimated to be the fastest growing segment at a CAGR of 7.30% during the forecast period.
Geographically, North America accounted for the largest share in 2020, and is anticipated to maintain its dominance from 2021 to 2028, due to high expenditure on R&D, presence of major players & their product availability, and well-established healthcare infrastructure in the region.
Leading players of the global clinical nutrition market analyzed in the report include Abbott Laboratories, Danone Nutricia, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Baxter International Inc., Pfizer Inc., Perrigo Company Plc, Lonza Ltd., Nestlé S.A, and Hero Nutritionals Inc.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis along with the current global clinical nutrition market trends from 2020 to 2028 to identify the prevailing opportunities along with the strategic assessment.
- The clinical nutrition market forecast is studied from 2021 to 2028.
- The market size and estimations are based on a comprehensive analysis of key developments in the clinical nutrition industry.
- A qualitative analysis based on innovative products facilitates strategic business planning.
- The development strategies adopted by the key market players are enlisted to understand the competitive scenario of the clinical nutrition market.
Similar Reports With COVID-19 Analysis:
- Herbal Medicines Market by Product Type (Medicinal Part, Medicine Function, and Active Ingredient) and by Application (Western Herbalism, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Others) – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
- Ayurvedic Market by Product (Healthcare, Personal Care, Skin Care, Hair Care, Oral Care, and Drugs) and Distribution Channel (Supermarkets, Pharmacies, Departmental Stores, Beauty Spa/Salon, Internet Retailing, and Specialty Stores) – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
- Human Growth Hormone (hGH) Market by Application (Growth Hormone Deficiency, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Turner Syndrome, Small for Gestational Age, and Others), Route of Administration (Intravenous, Intramuscular, Subcutaneous, and Oral), and Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Clinics, and Online Pharmacy): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2026
- Protein Sequencing Market by Product and Service (Reagents & Consumables, Instruments, Analysis Products, Protein Sequencing Services, and Others), Technology (Mass Spectrometry, and Edman Degradation), and Application (Academia Research, Biopharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Research): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060