The global “Contract Manufacturing Organization Market Size” is projected to reach USD 188.07 billion by the end of 2026. The increasing emphasis on the R&D of newer drugs and therapeutic procedures will bode well for the market in the coming years. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Contract Manufacturing Market (CMO) Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (API Manufacturing, Finished Dosage Form Manufacturing (Solid Dosage Forms, Injectable, and Others) and Packaging), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was worth USD 92.42 billion in 2018 and will exhibit a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period, 2019-2026.
The report covers:
- Global Contract Manufacturing Organization Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/contract-manufacturing-organization-cmo-market-102658
Leading Players operating in the Contract Manufacturing Organization Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Catalent Inc.
- Recipharm AB
- Jubilant Life Science Ltd
- Lonza Group AG
- BoehringerIngelheim International GmbH
- Vetter Pharma-Fertigung GmbH & Co. KG
- FAMAR Health Care Services
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Almac Group
- Other prominent players
Increasing Number of Company Mergers Will Aid Growth
The report encompasses several factors that have contributed to the growth of the market in recent years. Among all factors, the increasing number of company mergers ndacquisitions has made a huge impact on the growth of the market. In July 2018, Catalent Inc. announced the acquisition of Juniper Pharma. Through this acquisition, the company will look to capitalize on Juniper Pharma’s exceptional product portfolio. Accounting to the massive global consumer reach of Catalent Inc.’s latest acquisition will have a direct impact on the growth of the overall market in the forthcoming years.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/contract-manufacturing-organization-cmo-market-102658
North America Currently Dominates the Market; Presence of Several Large Scale Companies to Aid Growth
The report analyzes the ongoing contract management organization market trends across North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and Europe. Among these regions, the market in North America held the largest market share in 2018. The presence of several large scale companies has had a massive impact on the growth of the regional market. As of 2018, the market in North America was worth USD 32.60 billion and this value is projected to increase further in the coming years. The market in will emerge as the second largest market in the coming years accounting the high prevalence of several forms of cancer in several countries across this region.
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1 Regulatory Scenario by Key Countries/Region
4.2 New Technology Trends in Contract Manufacturing
4.3 Key Industry Trends (Mergers, Acquisitions and Collaborations)
4.4 Key Strategies of Leading Players operating in the CMO market
- Global Contract Manufacturing Organization Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2 Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
5.2.1 API Manufacturing
5.2.2 Finished Formulation Manufacturing
5.2.1 Solid Dosage Forms
5.2.3 Others (Semisolids/liquids, Powder)
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.3.1 North America
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
- North America Contract Manufacturing Organization Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Analysis – By Type
6.2.1 API Manufacturing
6.2.2 Finished Formulation Manufacturing
6.2.1 Solid Dosage Forms
6.2.3 Others (Semisolids/liquids, Powder)
6.3. Market Analysis – By Country
- Europe Contract Manufacturing Organization Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Market Analysis – By Type
7.2.1 API Manufacturing
7.2.2 Finished Formulation Manufacturing
7.2.1 Solid Dosage Forms
7.2.3 Others (Semisolids/liquids, Powder)
7.3. Market Analysis – By Country/Sub-region
7.3.7 Rest of Europe
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/contract-manufacturing-organization-cmo-market-102658
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Contract Manufacturing Organization Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Contract Manufacturing Organization Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business Insights@
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245