As per the National Institutes of Health, venous ulcers account for almost 70 to 90% cases of all lower leg ulcers. This creates the need for compression or tensor bandages. The rising incidences of major and minor injuries is propelling the growth of the global “Compression Bandages Market”, says Fortune Business Insights in their new report. The report is titled,” Compression Bandages Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Product (Handheld Compression Bandages, Compression Bandages with Built-In Printers, Others), by End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026.”
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Compression Bandages Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Compression Bandages Market
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Key Players Operating in The Compression Bandages Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Andover Healthcare
- Mölnlycke Health Care AB
- PAUL HARTMANN AG
- Smith & Nephew
- Cardinal Health
- BSN Medical
- Beiersdorf AG
- ConvaTec Inc.
- Baxter International Inc
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/compression-bandages-market-100839
Innovation in Compression Bandages by Various Companies Boosting Market
Major developments in the company includes innovative product launches that will not only bode well for patients in pain but also generate huge revenues for the global market. To cite an example, the company SIGVARIS announced the launch of three compression bandages that are inelastic in nature in February 2018. The product names of these three new inelastic compression bandages are COMPREFLEX REDUCE, COMPREFLEX ARM and COOLFLEX NF.
Another instance anticipated to attract more attention to the market is that engineers at the American University of MIT announced in May 2018, that the designing of compression bandages can change colors in order to signal the level of pressure of the wound covered. Such inventions are likely to bode well for the global market during the forecast period.
Rising Prevalence of Diabetes and Obesity to Drive Market
Compression bandages are stretchable in nature and are often used as the first line of treatment for many medical conditions such as trauma, ischemic ulcers, venous leg ulcers, wound management, lymphedema, and others. The rise in number of such incidences is a major factor propelling the global market.
The American Diabetes Association (ADA) estimated about 1.5 million people to be diagnosed with diabetic foot ulcer annually. Hence, the rising prevalence of diabetes and obesity are considered major growth drivers for the market.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/rspeak-to-analyst/compression-bandages-market-100839
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1 Prevalence of Key Indications, 2017
4.2 Cost Burden of Chronic Wounds in Europe, 2018
4.3 New Developments in Wound Care
4.4 Pricing Overview- End User
4.5 Key Industry Developments
- Global Compression Bandages Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
5.2.1 Short Stretch Bandages
5.2.2 Long Stretch Bandages
5.2.3 Multilayer Compression Bandages
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Material
5.4 Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
5.4.1 Wound Management
5.4.2 Deep Vein Thrombosis
5.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
5.5.1 Hospital & Ambulatory Surgical Centers
5.5.3 Nursing Care Centers & Skilled Nursing Facilities
5.5.4 Home Care
5.6. Market Analysis – By Region
5.6.1 North America
5.6.3 Asia Pacific
5.6.4 Latin America
5.6.5 Middle East & Africa
- North America Fluorescence Microscopy Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
6.2.1 Short Stretch Bandages
6.2.2 Long Stretch Bandages
6.2.3 Multilayer Compression Bandages
6.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Material
6.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
6.4.1 Wound Management
6.4.2 Deep Vein Thrombosis
6.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End-user
6.5.1 Hospital & Ambulatory Surgical Centers
6.5.3 Nursing Care Centers & Skilled Nursing Facilities
6.5.4 Home Care
6.6. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/compression-bandages-market-100839
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Compression Bandages Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Compression Bandages Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Compression Bandages Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245