The global “vision care market size” is expected to reach USD 192.85 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period. Increasing awareness regarding ocular diseases in emerging nations is expected to aid the growth of the market. The increasing adoption of vision care products will boost the vision care market growth in the forthcoming year. In addition, the growing cases of cataracts to create growth opportunities for the market. For instance, according to the World Health Organization, 51% of the world’s blindness is caused due to cataracts. In addition, the increasing risks of cataract incidence predominantly in developing as well as developed countries will fuel demand for vision care.
As per the report, published by Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Vision Care Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product Type (Eyewear, Intraocular Lens, and Ocular Health), By Distribution Channel (Retail Store, Online Store, Hospital & Clinics), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026” the market size stood at USD 125.16 billion in 2018. The report offers dynamic insights on all the prevailing trends and characteristics of the vision care market. It provides an all-encompassing summary and analytical data of all the segments.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/vision-care-market-101731
Leading Players operating in the Vision Care Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Alcon (Part of Novartis AG)
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Carl Zeiss
- Other Prominent Players
Favorable Reimburusmnet policies to Stimulate Growth in North America
North America generated a revenue of USD 38.82 billion in 2018 and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period. Higher adoption of vision care products in the region will further create opportunities for the market. Factors such as increasing awareness of the ocular disease, favorable reimbursement for cataract surgery, and increasing inclination towards eye care products is projected to further escalate the market’s revenue in North America. The market in Latin America is estimated to grow at a steady rate alongside the Middle East and Africa. The unmet need for vision care in Latin America is estimated to be one of the prime reasons for spurring the growth in the region
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Introduction of New Products / Approvals (by Major Players)
- Epidemiology of Ocular Disease – For Key Countries, 2018
- Key Industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships, 2018
- Snapshot: U.S Reading Glasses Market, 2018
- Key Trends in Vision Care Market
- Key Pipeline Products
- Global Vision Care Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
- Contact Lens
- Intraocular Lenses
- Ocular Health
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Distribution Channel
- Retail Store
- Online Store
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Vision Care Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
- Users Also Search For- care vision Leipzig, vision care galle, greenpoint vision care, north florida cataract specialists and vision care, complete vision care leadington mo
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/vision-care-market-101731
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Vision Care Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Vision Care Market growth?
Emergency Medical Services Market 2020: Global Share, Growth, Regional Trends, Overview, Demands and Forecast to 2026
Microbiome Therapeutics Market 2020 Size, Share, Global Industry Trends, Future Development, Outlook, Growth Analysis and 2026 Forecast
Feeding tubes Market 2020 Global Trends, Growth, Size, Opportunities, Regional Overview, Leading Company Analysis, and Key Country Forecast to 2026
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245