The global “Telerehabilitation Market Size” is poised to rise remarkably in the coming years attributable to the technological advancements in the field of healthcare services in collaboration with information, technology, and communications. Telerehabilitation is a medical service for people preferring to stay at home and avail treatment and services. As per a recent report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Telerehabilitation Market Size, Share and Covid-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Products, Services), By Application (Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Chronic Diseases, and Others), By End-User (Healthcare Facilities and Homecare); and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027,” the market value stood at USD 3.32 billion in 2019 and is expected to rise at a CAGR of 13.4% to reach USD 9.13 billion by 2027. The forecast period is set between 2020 to 2027.
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Telerehabilitation Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Telerehabilitation Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
We, at Fortune Business Insights, are offering special analytical reports on various markets impacted by the worldwide pandemic – COVID-19. As the world economy is shaken with most business at halt or generating meagre revenues, the governments are trying to find out measures to cope with this situation. These special reports will help investors to study the impact of coronavirus on various markets and accordingly take strategic decisions for better revenue generation in the coming years.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impacts of COVID-19 on this Market.
Please visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/telerehabilitation-market-103112
Key Players Operating in The Telerehabilitation Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- MIRA Rehab Limited (UK)
- (United States)
- Doctor On Demand, Inc. (United States)
- Care Innovations, LLC. (United States)
- American Well (United States)
- Hinge Health, Inc. (United States)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands)
- Other players
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Geriatric Population Vulnerable to Various Diseases will Promote Growth
Telerehabilitation can address a wide variety of medical services through the means of telecommunication and technology. This is especially helpful in the case of patients residing in remote locations with mobility issues and for the aged population. The increasing geriatric population is a key factor promoting the telerehabilitation market growth. Additionally, a rise in the patient pool for chronic diseases is also set to aid in the expansion of the market in the coming years.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/telerehabilitation-market-103112
Companies Entering into Joint Ventures for Gaining Momentum in Market Competition
Currently, a few companies are dominating the market. These include Hinge Health Inc., Doctor on Demand, and American Well. This is accountable to the huge client base they have and the increasing number of online consultations. Other players are engaging in contracts and agreements, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, and other collaborative efforts to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Overview of Telerehabilitation Services
- Reimbursement Scenario, By Key Countries
- Recent Industry Developments (Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships)
- Impact of COVID-19 on Telerehabilitation
- Global Telerehabilitation Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Chronic Diseases
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Healthcare Facilities
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/telerehabilitation-market-103112
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Telerehabilitation Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Telerehabilitation Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Telerehabilitation Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business Insights@
Insulin Pump Market by Top Key Players, Opportunity, Industry Analysis, Growth Insights, Research Methodology by Forecast to 2027
Plasma Fractionation Market Opportunities, Potential Growth, Share, Size, Developments, Industry Analysis and Insights Forecast to 2026
Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment Market
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245