The global neurovascular devices market size is estimated to reach USD 4.28 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. One of the key drivers propelling the growth of this market is the increasing incidence of strokes on a global scale. According to the Brain Aneurysm Foundation, an estimated 6 million Americans each year suffer from cerebral aneurysms. The condition is also responsible for a half-million deaths globally each year. About 40% of ruptures result in death, and of those who survive, approximately 66% have some permanent brain damage. These neurovascular devices market trends along with the accessibility of new treatment options will substantively raise the demand for neurovascular devices in the forthcoming years.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/neurovascular-devices-interventional-neurology-market-101684
Leading Players operating in the Neurovascular Devices Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Penumbra, Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Merit Medical Systems
- L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation
- Other Players
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Neurovascular Devices Market.
Increasing Reimbursement Policies to Enrich Market Potential
The government is implementing strict regulations for devices, followed by the implementation of reimbursement policies for the treatment of neurovascular diseases. This is solely due to the rising cases of strokes, which is burdensome for the patients on account of the high-cost associated with treatment. In the U.S., the average cost per person for treatment of ischemic stroke is estimated to be around USD 73,000 to USD 77,300 annually. Therefore, the increasing availability of reimbursement through public and private health insurance has created a vast space for the expansion of the neurovascular devices market growth. Therefore, an increasing number of patients undergoing treatment and surgeries in the emerging nations has impelled the government and non- government organizations to take stern decisions for the implementation of reimbursement policies.
Numerous Advantages of Embolization Devices to Invoke Demand
The neurosurgeons are primarily focusing on the embolization of intracranial haemorrhages and cerebral aneurysms. The durability of the embolization devices over surgical clipping procedures has proven to be one of the major contributing factors in fuelling the demand for embolization devices. The superiority of the device in demonstrating clinical efficiency will augment healthy growth for the segment. Additionally, the aim to create cost-effective and efficient devices by key players will substantively have a positive impact on the neurovascular devices market shares.
The report covers:
- Global Neurovascular Devices Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Incidence of Strokes, By Key Regions/Countries, 2018
- New Product Launch, By Key Players
- Technological Advancements in Neurovascular Devices
- Key Industry Developments – Partnerships, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Global Neurovascular Devices Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Device Type
- Stenting Systems
- Embolization Devices
- Neurothrombectomy Devices
- Support Devices
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Cerebral Aneurysms
- Ischemic Stroke
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Specialty Clinics
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/neurovascular-devices-interventional-neurology-market-101684
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Neurovascular Devices Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Neurovascular Devices Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245