The global “Microfluidic Devices Market 2020” is expected to gain impetus from increasing technological advancements in the biotechnology domain. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Microfluidic Devices Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Device Type (Chips, Sensors, and Others), By Material (Glass, Silicon, PDMS and Others), By Applications (Pharmaceutical & Life Science Research, Diagnosis & Treatment, and Others), By End-user (Diagnostic Centers, Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Healthcare Facilities and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market is projected to reach USD 22.65 Billion by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 20.5% during the forecast period. However, the global microfluidic devices market size was valued at USD 5.14 Billion in 2018. The report further states that renowned market players are focusing on low-cost materials for manufacturing microfluidic sensors and chips. It would contribute to the market growth in the forthcoming years.
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Microfluidic Devices Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Microfluidic Devices Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/microfluidic-devices-market-101098
Key Players Operating in The Microfluidic Devices Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Perkin Elmer
- Blacktrace Holdings Ltd. (Dolomite Microfluidic)
- BioFluidix GmbH
- ALine, Inc.
- Other prominent players
Schott AG Acquires MINIFAB to Develop Top-quality Polymer and Glass Solutions
Schott AG, a company specializing in the production of glass and glass-ceramics, based in Germany, declared that it has completed its acquisition of MINIFAB PTY Ltd., a provider of custom-designed and manufactured microfluidic and medical devices, based in Australia in June 2019. This strategic collaboration will enable both companies to upgrade their portfolios in the diagnostics market. They will be able to provide the products to their existing consumers as well as serve new consumers effectively in the upcoming years by developing centers of excellence for glass in Germany and polymer in Australia. MINIFAB is an expert in business development. The combination of Schott’s technology expertise and glass development with MINIFAB’s unique polymer technology will allow consumers to choose from a wide range of products for their specific applications. Overall, key market players are focusing on innovative product launches and strategic acquirements to gain competitive edge and increase microfluidic devices market share in the coming years.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/microfluidic-devices-market-101098
- Molecular & Cell Biology
- Drug Delivery
- Lab on a Chip
By End User
- Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Life Science Companies
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- New Product Launch
- Technological Development in the Microfluidic Devices Market
- Overview of the Regulatory Scenario for Microfluidic Devices
- Key Industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships, 2018
- Global Microfluidic Devices Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/microfluidic-devices-market-101098
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Microfluidic Devices Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Microfluidic Devices Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Microfluidic Devices Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business Insights@
E-prescribing Market Growth Insight, Size, Competitive Analysis, Statistics, Regional Share, And Global Trend and outlook To 2026
Medical Clothing Market 2020: Global Analysis, Growth, Business Opportunities, Industry Demand, Regional Trend, and Projection to 2026
Cancer Biomarkers Market Global Size, Analysis, Industry Insights, Share, Regional Growth, Trends, Opportunities and Projection 2026
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245