Increasing prevalence of urinary incontinence is a key factor driving the global foley catheters market size, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Foley Catheters Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Two-way Foley Catheter, Three-way Foley Catheter, Others), By Material (Latex, Silicone), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Long-term Care Centers, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The growing cases of kidney stones is expected to contribute positively to the global foley catheters market revenue. According to the report, increasing cases of benign prostate hyperplasia, kidney stones, urethra blockages, and other urinary disorders due to an unhealthy diet, sedentary lifestyle is expected to propel growth of the global foley catheters market. In addition, the increasing incidence of urinary incontinence and retention of urine causing urinary hesitancy and nerve-related bladder dysfunction will further boost the foley catheters market revenue.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/foley-catheters-market-101417
The report is focused on providing key information in the best interest of the companies. The report covers all parts from recent industrial developments to prevailing trends in the foley catheters market hence aiding the players to get a better understanding of the market situation and strategize accordingly.
Leading Players operating in the Foley Catheters Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Hollister Incorporated
- BACTIGUARD AB
- Coloplast A/S
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Teleflex Incorporated
- and Others.
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Foley Catheter Market.
Rising Advancement In Foley Catheters Will Aid Growth
The rising advancements in the foley catheters resulting in improved patient comfort is a factor expected to enable the growth of the foley catheters market. The antibacterial coatings leading to reduced incidence of catheter-associated urinary tract infections will further fuel demand for foley catheters. Furthermore, increasing prevalence of urinary incontinence and rising cases of kidney stones around the world is likely to contribute significantly to the global foley catheters market. Moreover, increasing cases of urethra blockages, benign prostate hyperplasia, and other urinary disorders because of unhealthy diet, sedentary lifestyle and lack of exercise in patients ranging from adults to geriatric population will enable the growth of the global foley catheters market.
Foley Catheters Market Segmentation:
- Two-way Foley Catheter
- Three-way Foley Catheter
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Long-term Care Centers
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Foley Catheters Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/foley-catheters-market-101417
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Foley Catheters Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Foley Catheters Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245