Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
Get Sample PDF (including COVID19 Impact Analysis, full TOC, Tables, and Figures) of Drug-Eluting Balloon, https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/2459
Global Drug Eluting Balloon Market, by Product Type (Coronary Drug Eluting Balloon, Peripheral Drug Eluting Balloon, and Others), By End User (Hospitals, CATH Laboratories, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, and Others), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) was valued at US$ 420.0 Million in 2017 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 8.1% over the forecast period (2018 – 2026), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
Launch of novel drug eluting balloons by market players to augment the market growth
Key players in the market are focused on launching novel drug eluting balloons in order to treat coronary artery disease and other diseases and address the critical unmet needs of patients. For instance, in October 2014, C.R. Bard’s received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for Lutonix 035 drug eluting balloon that is used in popliteal arteries in upper legs.
Similarly, in January 2015, Medtronic received clearance from the U.S. FDA for In.Pact Admiral Drug eluting balloon that is used in the superficial femoral and popliteal arteries in upper legs, thereby providing new opportunities for Medtronic and C.R. Bard’s in offering effective treatment options among the fastest growing markets worldwide. In July 2017, Spectranetics Corp. received pre-market approval (PMA) from U.S. FDA for Stellarex drug coated balloon that is used for restoration and maintenance of blood flow to the superficial femoral and popliteal arteries in patients with peripheral arterial disease.
Apply Promo Code “CMIFIRST1000” And Get Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now This Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/2459
Key players in the market are focused on adopting strategies such as mergers and acquisitions to enhance their product portfolio. For instance, in November 2014, Medtronic, Inc. acquired Covidien, plc., a company involved in developing and manufacturing a range of medical devices and supplies, including laproscopic surgery, electrosurgery, and vascular therapies. Covidien sells its products in over 150 countries.
Browse 35 Market Data Tables and 28 Figures spread through 168 Pages and in-depth TOC on ‘Drug Eluting Balloon Market’- Global Forecast to 2026, by Product Type (Coronary Drug Eluting Balloon, Peripheral Drug Eluting Balloon, and Others), by End User (Hospitals, CATH Laboratories, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, and Others), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa)
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the Drug-Eluting Balloon market Press Release, click the link below: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/press-release/drug-eluting-balloon-market-to-surpass-us-8432-million-by-2026-1263
Key Takeaways of the Drug Eluting Balloon Market:
- The global drug eluting balloon market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 8.1% over the forecast period, owing to increasing prevalence of coronary artery diseases, diabetes, and obesity, increased use of tobacco and smoking, and increasing geriatric population prone to cardiovascular diseases
- Among product type, the peripheral drug eluting balloon segment held a dominant position in the drug eluting balloon market in 2018. This is owing to increasing use of drug eluting balloon in the treatment of peripheral artery disease as the treatment shows improved patency rate as compared to standard Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA) balloons.
- Among end user, the hospitals and ambulatory service centers segment held a dominant position in the drug eluting balloon market in 2018, owing to high adoption rate of the devices in hospitals and ambulatory service centers
- Key players operating in the global drug eluting balloon market are Medtronic, Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD), Boston Scientific Corporation, Cook Medical, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Opto Circuits (India) Limited, Terumo Corporation, Surmodics, Inc., and Biotronik.
- Global Drug Eluting Balloon Market, By Product Type:
- Coronary Drug Eluting Balloon
- Peripheral Drug Eluting Balloon
- Global Drug Eluting Balloon Market, By End User:
- CATH Laboratories
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027