The global “Cosmeceuticals Market Size” is projected to reach USD 73.73 billion by the end of 2026. The increasing investment in the R&D of newer products will have a massive impact on the growth of the market in the coming years. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Cosmeceuticals Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product (Skin Care, Hair Care, Injectable and Others), By Distribution Channels (Pharmacy/Drug Stores, Online Stores, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was worth USD 37.41 billion and will exhibit a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period, 2019-2026.
The report covers:
- Global Cosmeceuticals Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/cosmeceuticals-market-102521
Leading Players operating in the Cosmeceuticals Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Beiersdorf Global
- Croda International Plc
- BASF SE
- Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Shiseido Company, Limited
- Procter & Gamble
Increasing Number of Company Mergers Will Aid Market Growth
The report encompasses several factors that have contributed to the growth of the market in recent years. The increasing number of company mergers and acquisitions has had a massive impact on the growth of the market. Accounting to the huge potential held by the products, several large scale companies are looking o invest more in the research and development of newer products. Moreover, major companies are looking to acquire small and medium enterprises, with a bid to establishing a stronghold in the market. In October 2018, Shiseido announced that it has completed the acquisition of ‘Drunk Elephant.’ The company possesses an attractive portfolio of clean clinical skincare products. This acquisition will not only help the company grow, but will have a massive impact on the growth of the market in the coming years.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/cosmeceuticals-market-102521
North America to Emerge Dominant; Increasing Investments by Major Companies Will Aid Market Growth
The report analyses the ongoing blood screening market trends across North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, the market in Asia Pacific holds the highest market share, driven by the huge demand for these products in several countries across this region. As of 2018, the market in Asia Pacific was worth USD 18.32 billion and this value is projected to increase further in the coming years. Besides Asia Pacific, the market in North America and the Middle East and Africa will witness moderate growth in the coming years.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Others Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Others Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Overview: Trends in Cosmeceuticals Market
- Snapshot of Active Ingredients Used in Cosmeceuticals
- New Product Launch
- Key Industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
- Global Cosmeceuticals Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
- Skin Care
- Anti Ageing
- Skin Whitening
- Sun Protection
- Professional Skincare
- Hair Care
- Hair Growth
- Anti Dandruff
- Dermal fillers
- Other Injectables
- Lip Care
- Tooth Whitening
- Anti Cellulite/Body Slimming Preparations
- Skin Care
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/cosmeceuticals-market-102521
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Cosmeceuticals Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Cosmeceuticals Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights:
Medical Clothing Market 2020: Worldwide Growth, Business Opportunities, Future Trends, Top Key Players, Industry Analysis and Insights by Forecast to 2027
Home Infusion Therapy Market Growth Analysis, Segmentation, Size, Trends, Regional Overview, Share Forecast to 2026
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245