The “plasma fractionation market size” is anticipated to reach USD 38.65 Billion by 2026. Increasing number of patients with congenital disorders, along with rising research and development (R&D) activities, will drive the market. Fortune Business Insights has published a report, titled “Plasma Fractionation Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product Type (Albumin, Immunoglobulin (Intravenous Immunoglobulin and Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin), Coagulation Factors (Factor IX, Factor VIII, Prothrombin Complex Concentrates, Fibrinogen concentrates and Others), Protease Inhibitors and Others), By Application (Immunology & Neurology, Hematology, Critical Care, Pulmonology and Others), By End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Clinical Research Laboratories and Others (Academic Institutes, etc.)) and Geography Forecast, 2019-2026.” As per the report, the market was worth USD 24.07 Billion in 2018. Furthermore, it is likely to exhibit a CAGR of 6.2% during the projected horizon, 2019-2016.
Key Players Operating in The Plasma Fractionation Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Grifols, S.A.
- Kedrion S.p.A.
- Biotest AG
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/plasma-fractionation-market-101614
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Plasma Fractionation Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Plasma Fractionation Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Increasing Adoption of Immunoglobulins to Give Significant Impetus
As per the data published by the National Institutes of Health, every year around 40,000 kgs of intravenous immunoglobulin and approximately 5,00,000 kgs of human albumin is produced all across the globe. This shows that the usage of immunoglobulin is increasing at a rapid rate, which is one of the primary factors responsible for driving the market. These immunoglobulins act as antibodies. Moreover, the adoption of immunoglobulins is increasing as play a crucial role in the detection and destruction of viruses and bacteria. They have been tested for the R&D of autoimmune disorders or Alzheimer’s. The demand for IgG products is fueling across several regions, which in turn, is increasing the sales of these products. All the above mentioned factors are anticipated to contribute to the growth of the market in the
Increasing Research Activities with Developed Infrastructure to Boost North America Market
Among regions, North America is anticipated to maintain its dominance in the global plasma fractionation market in the forecast years. As per the research report, the market was valued at USD 10.08 Billion in 2018. The market in this region is expanding with the rising support from government regarding new plasma facilities. Increasing research activities on plasma fractionation processes with well-established healthcare infrastructure majorly contributes to the growth of the market in this region. Following North America, Europe is the second-most leading region in the market owing to the rising sales of plasma proteins. In addition to this, the increasing prevalence of plasma indications and advanced improvements in the plasma fractionation process are encouraging growth in the market in this region.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/plasma-fractionation-market-101614
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Number of Plasma Collection Centers for Key Countries
- Plasma Fractionation Capacity & Capacity Utilization Rate for Key Players
- Cost Breakdown of Plasma Fractionation for Key Players
- Regional Distribution of Plasma Fractionation Throughput
- Global Plasma Fractionation Market (in volume)
- Distribution of the Global Plasma Fractionation Market (in volume) by Region
- Recent Industry Developments – Partnerships, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Regulatory Scenario by Key Countries
- Prevalence of Chronic Diseases (Key Indications) by Key Countries
- Global Plasma Fractionation Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
- Intravenous Immunoglobulin
- Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin
- Coagulation Factors
- Factor IX
- Factor VIII
- Prothrombin Complex Concentrates
- Fibrinogen concentrates
- Protease Inhibitors
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Immunology & Neurology
- Critical Care
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Clinical Research Laboratories
- Others (Academic Institutes, etc.)
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/plasma-fractionation-market-101614
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Plasma Fractionation Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Plasma Fractionation Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Plasma Fractionation Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245