The global Nebulizer market size is projected to reach USD 1,778.8 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of respiratory disorders around the world will be the prime growth propeller for this market, shares Fortune Business Insights™ in its new report, titled “Nebulizer Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Jet Nebulizer, Ultrasonic Nebulizer, and Mesh Nebulizer) By Modality (Portable, and Table-top) By End User (Hospitals, Clinics, and Homecare Settings), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”.
List of Key Players Covered in this Market Report:
- Teleflex Medical, Inc.
- Trudell Medical International
- Briggs Healthcare
- PARI Respiratory Equipment, Inc.
- Omron Healthcare, Inc.
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc.
- GF HEALTH PRODUCTS, INC.
- DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Get Sample PDF Brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/nebulizers-market-100707
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Nebulizers Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Nebulizers Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Rapid Transmission of the COVID-19 Infection to Create Immediate Growth Opportunities
The SARS-CoV-2 infection attacks the respiratory tract and lungs, causing shortness of breath, acute breathing problems, and pneumonia, along with a persistent fever and cough. People with preexisting lung disorders such as asthma are at high risk of contracting the COVID-19 infection. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), asthma patients are highly recommended to carry inhalers or portable Nebulizer with them as these devices can efficiently open the lungs and allow them to function normally. In this scenario, the uptake of inhalable drug delivery devices is likely to spike and favor the Nebulizer market growth. The only worry with these devices, as pointed out by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, is their potential to transmit the infection among patients as well as healthcare workers, especially in healthcare facilities. If this issue is addressed, players can capitalize on the current pandemic and expand their presence in the market.
To get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
Strong Healthcare Infrastructure to Support Market Growth in North America
North America boasted a market size of USD 308.4 million in 2019 and the region is likely to lead the Nebulizer market share during the forecast period. This is chiefly attributable to the presence of a robust healthcare infrastructure and patient-friendly reimbursement policies. In addition to this, escalating number of COVID-19 cases in the US will skyrocket the demand for Nebulizer and inhalers in 2020. Similar trends are expected to be observed in Europe. On the other hand, the market is Asia-Pacific is slated for steady expansion owing to the proliferation of medical device companies and rising prevalence of chronic respiratory disorders.
may negatively impact the market include difficulties while transportation and additional administration time.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of asthma, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)-Key Country/Sub-region
- Overview of Technological Advancements in Nebulizer
- New Product Launch, Key Players
- Key Industry Development such as Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
- Overview: Qualitative Insights: Impact of Covid-19 on the Respiratory Devices Market
- Key Steps being taken by Market Players
- Global Nebulizer Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- Jet Nebulizer
- Ultrasonic Nebulizer
- Mesh Nebulizer
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Modality
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Homecare Settings
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Nebulizers Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/nebulizers-market-100707
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Nebulizers Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Nebulizers Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245