The rising cases of diabetes in patients will create new growth opportunities for the Global Diabetes Monitoring Devices Market, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, “Diabetes Monitoring Devices Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis by Product (Blood Glucose Meters, Test Strips, Lancets), Distribution Channel (Institutional Sales, Retail Sales) & Regional Forecast, 2019 – 2026.” The global diabetes monitoring devices market was valued at USD 21,614.7 Million in 2018, is expected to reach USD 32,881.9 Million by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.4%.
The report covers:
- Global Diabetes Monitoring Devices Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/diabetes-monitoring-devices-market-100529
Leading Players operating in the Diabetes Monitoring Devices Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- include Lifespan Inc.,
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.,
- Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG.,
- Terumo Medical Corporation,
- DiaMonTech GmbH,
Asia Pacific Registers Considerable Growth with Rising Number of Diabetic Patients
Among regions, North America is anticipated to lead the global diabetes monitoring devices market during the forecast period. In the year 2018, the regional market was worth US$ 7,092.0 Mn. This is primarily on account of high adoption of advanced diabetes monitoring devices in the U.S. Recent innovations in technology and increasing healthcare expenditure are registering growth opportunities in the market in this region.
The market in Asia Pacific is expected to rise at a higher CAGR over the forecast years. Innovations in diabetes management and increasing patient pool for diabetes are factors driving the market in this region. Increased healthcare spending by governments is expected to stimulate growth in the market. This is primarily done to improve healthcare services and develop cost-effective diabetes diagnostic devices in Asia Pacific.
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1 Prevalence Of Diabetes By Key Countries
4.2 Pricing Analysis, By Key Regions
4.3 Technological Advancements
4.4 Recent Industry Developments, Mergers & Acquisitions
Availability of Alternatives to Hinder the Growth of the Market by 2026
Especially in rural areas, lack of awareness about the diabetes management is hampering the growth of the diabetes monitoring devices market. Also, increasing number of insulin pumps, supplements, drugs, and other alternatives are likely to pose a serious threat to the market. People prefer to use alternatives owing to the mounting cost associated with diabetic monitoring devices. Nonetheless, technological advancements are expected to push growth in the market by introducing cost-effective diabetes monitoring solutions.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/diabetes-monitoring-devices-market-100529
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Diabetes Monitoring Devices Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Diabetes Monitoring Devices Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.