The global cosmetic surgery market is likely to gain traction from the ever-increasing number of patients undergoing procedures, such as chin augmentation, breast reduction, and breast augmentation. The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) declared that in 2018, breast reduction (18%) and chin augmentation (20%) were two of the most popular surgical procedures in the U.S. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a recent report, titled, “Cosmetic Surgery Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Surgical Procedures, and Non-Surgical Procedures), By Gender (Males, and Females), By End User (Spas & Cosmetic Surgery Centers, and Hospitals & Specialty Clinics), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The report further states that the cosmetic surgery market size was USD 50.67 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 66.96 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period.
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Cosmetic Surgery Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Cosmetic Surgery Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/cosmetic-surgery-market-102628
Key Players Operating in The Cosmetic Surgery Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Westlake Dermatology
- Long Island Plastic Surgical Group, P.C.
- Merz Pharma
- Galderma Laboratories
- Cleveland Clinic
- Other key market players
Drivers & Restraints-
Rising Emphasis on Reduced Post-surgical Interventions to Propel Growth
The market consists of several prominent companies that are presently focusing on capitalizing their market share by delivering new instruments and products to the masses. Besides, the demand for unique products with reduced post-surgical interventions and adverse effects is aiding these companies in investing huge sums in research and development activities.
Furthermore, patients and healthcare providers are nowadays looking for state-of-the-art products. Coupled with this, the rising emphasis on removing the harmful effects of implants and other similar cosmetic procedures would contribute to the aesthetic surgery market growth in the near future. However, the emergence of non-licensed facilities worldwide may hamper the market growth.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/cosmetic-surgery-market-102628
High Demand for Dermal Fillers Procedure to Accelerate Non-surgical Procedure Segment
In terms of procedure, the market is divided into non-surgical and surgical procedures. Amongst these, in 2018, the surgical procedures segment was in the leading position in the market. Although the number of surgical procedures is much lower than non-surgical procedures across the globe, expensive nature of the former is one of the main factors responsible for high share of the segment. Eyelid surgery, liposuction, and breast augmentation were the top surgical procedures that were performed the most in 2018.
The non-surgical procedures segment, on the other hand, is set to exhibit considerable growth owing to the rising number of patients undergoing dermal and injectable filler procedures around the world. Hyaluronic acid and botulinum toxin were two of the dominating fields in this segment in 2018. Development of new dermal fillers equipped with advanced features would aid growth of this segment.
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1. Statistics: Key Procedures, By Key Countries, 2018
4.2. Pricing Analysis, Key Procedures, By Key Countries, 2018
4.3. Technology Advances, Cosmetic Procedures
4.4. Recent Developments, Key Mergers/ Acquisitions, New Product Launches, etc.
- Global Cosmetic Surgery Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Procedure
5.2.1. Surgical Procedures
5.2.2. Non-surgical Procedures
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Gender
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Provider
5.4.1. Spas & Cosmetic Surgery Centers
5.4.2. Hospitals & Specialty Clinics
5.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.5.1. North America
5.5.3. Asia pacific
5.5.4. Latin America
5.5.5. Middle East & Africa
- North America Cosmetic Surgery Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Procedure
6.2.1. Surgical Procedures
6.2.2. Non-surgical Procedures
6.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Gender
6.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Provider
6.4.1. Spas & Cosmetic Surgery Centers
6.4.2. Hospitals & Specialty Clinics
6.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/cosmetic-surgery-market-102628
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Cosmetic Surgery Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Cosmetic Surgery Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Cosmetic Surgery Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights:
Sleep Apnea Treatment Devices Market 2020 Global Industry Future Growth, Size, Share, Demand, Regional Trends, Segmentation and Forecasts to 2026
Telehealth Market: Growth Opportunities Created by Covid19 Outbreak
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245