According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Cardiac Safety Services Market valued at USD 384.9 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 895.7 million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 11%. Cardiac safety is the primary cause of the Clinical trial delay and drug abandonment. Cardiac Safety services are beneficial for monitoring the abnormalities of the heart. There has been a significant rise in the R&D expenditure in the pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical industry and increased R&D activities. The increase in the number of clinical trials is fuelling the growth of the market. Additionally, the advances of the new technologies in the cardiac services market are offering growth opportunities for players in the market. However, the high expenditure cost of cardiac safety evaluation is hindering the growth of the market.
American college of cardiology has reported in the year 2019 that Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the primary cause of death in the United States and is responsible for 840,768 deaths in 2016. From 2006 – 2016, the U.S. death rate from cardiovascular disorders have decreased by 18.6% and from coronary heart disease by 31.8%.
Request free sample Copy of this research report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2707
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Microsoft had launched Microsoft Hololens; it enables the measurement and visualization of blood flow. Microsoft Hololens do not require any tethering device or any additional hardware. The system includes a front-facing camera, remote imaging photoplethysmography software; it allows the users to view the physiological state of a person by simply looking at them. The blood Flow is measured by just looking at the appearance of the subject.
- Acoalition of professional societies had developed the AUC (Appropriate use criteria) for cardiac imaging to standardize the cardiac imagining system for patients with congenital heart disease it was developed by the American College of Cardiology (ACC), American Heart Association (AHA), American Society of Echocardiography, and the International Society for Adult Congenital Heart Disease, AUC provides guidelines to the clinicians to understand the relative risks and benefits of various cardiovascular procedures it also guidelines to understand the risk tetralogy of Fallot, transposition, or atrial septal defects
- ERT in the year 2018 had launched a Cardiac Safety Center and is also the first to do it; they offer cardia safety assessment in Phase 1 studies using integrated ECG analysis. They had used the Icardiac Technologies for obtaining a precise ECG data using an ERT Expert technology platform.
- ECG or Holter monitors in the product and service segment have obtained the largest share in the year 2018 of about 31.5% due to an increase in the rise of cardiac disorders in individuals and easy monitoring by these devices.
- North America in the region has obtained an exceptional share due to better healthcare facilities, improved clinical trials, and also due to the prevalence of the incidences of cardiovascular disorders and also due to the presence of major pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies in the region.
- Biotrial (France), Banook Group (France & Canada), Bioclinica (a subsidiary of Cinven, US), Certara L.P. (U.S.), Celerion, Inc. (U.S.), ERT, Inc. (U.S.), Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (U.S.), Medpace Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), Ncardia AG (Belgium), Richmond Pharmacology (U.K.), PhysioStim (France), Shanghai Medicilon Inc. (China), Pharmaceutical Product Development LLC (U.S.), SGS S.A. (Switzerland), BioTelemetry, Inc. (U.S.), IQVIA (U.S.), OMRON Healthcare, Inc (Japan), Biobeat (U.S.) and InBody USA (U.S.), Microsoft (U.S.) are the key players in the Cardiac Safety Services market
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2707
For the purpose of this purpose, Reports and Data have segmented the Cardiac Safety Services market on the basis of product and service, applications, end use and region.
Product and Services Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2024)
- ECG/Holter Measurement
- Blood Pressure Measurement
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Thorough Q.T. Studies
- Other Services
Applications Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2024)
- Integrated Services
- Standalone Services
End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2024)
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2024)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cardiac-safety-services-market
Related Reports –
Oleoresins Market Growth & Analysis, 2020-2026 – According to the Reports and Data, global oleoresins market was valued at USD 1.3 Billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2019 to reach USD 1.9 Billion by the year 2026.
Building Analytics Market Size, Share | Analysis, 2020-2026 – Global Building Analytics market is forecast to reach USD 15.21 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data.
Acute Exacerbation of CRS Treatment Market By Treatment (Antibiotics, Leukotriene Inhibitors, Antihistamines, Mucolytics, Decongestants, Nasal Saline Irrigation, Oral Corticosteroids, Endoscopic sinus surgery, Others) By Route of Administration (Topical, Nasal, Oral, Injectable) By Distribution Channel, By Infection Type (Staphylococcus Species, Others) and Region Forecast to 2028
Human Growth Hormone Market Size, Growth & Analysis By Product Type (Powder, Solvent), By Route of Administration (Subcutaneous, Intravenous, Oral, Intramuscular), By Application (Growth Hormone Deficiency, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Turner Syndrome, Idiopathic Short Stature, Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospitals, Online Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) Market Size, Share & Analysis By Product Type (IABP Consoles, IABP Catheters, Introducer Tray), By Indication (Heart Transplant, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Coronary Artery Diseases, Chronic Heart Failure, Cardiogenic Shock, Others), By Condition Type (Pre-Operative, Post-Operative, Intra-Operative), By Balloon Size (50cc, 40cc, 30cc), By End-User (Hospitals, Cardiac Care Centers), By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370