According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the Bio Decontamination market was valued at USD 119.2 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 195.7 million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 6.3%. Bio decontamination signifies providing symptomatic and therapeutic medicines to the patients exposed to biological microorganisms. The bio decontamination is mainly useful in hospitals and laboratories for extreme sterility that will reduce infections. The increasing cases of hospital-acquired infections in various regions are expected to fuel market growth in the future. The growing number of pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies is also expected to drive the industry. The rising in developing economies such as India and China provides the untapped potential to the market, which is expected to fuel the market growth in the forecast period. Moreover, the rising demand for innovative products is significantly anticipated to boost the bio decontamination industry.
The equipment segment held the largest market share owing to the launch of various innovative instruments in the market. Moreover, the portability of these instruments and reduced need for labor could also fuel the market growth. The increasing demand in roof-repairing activities, including a huge application of bio decontamination products in adhesives and automotive, is expected to fuel the market growth. The awareness about newly discovered viruses and the need to decontaminate them is increasing among people and will contribute to dive the bio decontamination industry. The use of Bio decontamination is one of the most cost efficient ways of viral decontamination and hence is highly preferred over other methods. Furthermore, the development of new portable bio contamination devices would further support the bio decontamination market’s growth. However, administrations of different countries have laid down stringent regulations pertaining to the prevention of viral contamination. Therefore, it is expected to hinder the market growth further during the forecast period. Additionally, the extensive lifecycle of bio decontamination equipment may restrict the market growth.
Request free sample Copy of this research report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2709
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Companies are showcasing their products at international platforms in the bio decontamination market. For instance, in February 2020, Bioquell, an Ecolab solution, showcased their bio decontamination systems in Florida which included various features and were technologically advanced.
- In August 2019, Bioquell opened an art technology center at its headquarters in Pennsylvania, US. The new facility showcased a full range of high-performance bio decontamination systems and services.
- In 2019, Telstar promoted it innovative technology including ionHP+ bio-decontamination system which has proven to decrease cycle times, reduce process costs and increase time available for process in isolation technology systems, water and pure steam generation and sterilization processes.
- In December 2019, Directa Plus which is a manufacturer of graphene nano-platelets based products, announced that they have been awarded a sum of 1 million USD to provide environmental decontamination services on the Trinity – 1X gas project in Block 30 offshore Romania.
- In 2017, STERIS Livesciences, global leader in industrial sterilization, launched a VHP DC-A atmospheric pass-through chambers
- Key participants in the market include Noxilizer, Inc., STERIS, Zhejiang Tailin Bioengineering Co., Ltd., Wenzhou Weike Biological Laboratory Equipment Co., Ltd., ClorDiSys Solutions Inc., Fedegari Autoclavi SpA, Howorth Air Technology Limited, TOMI Environmental Solutions, Inc., Ecolab, Inc., and JCE Biotechnology
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2709
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Bio Decontamination market on the basis of products and services, type, agent, end use and region:
By Product and Services Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
By Type Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Chamber Decontamination
- Room Decontamination
By Agent Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Nitrogen Dioxide
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Chlorine Dioxide
- Peracetic Acid
By End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Manufacturing Companies
- Life Sciences & Biotechnology Research Organizations
- Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bio-decontamination-market
Related Reports –
Human Growth Hormone Market Size, Growth & Analysis By Product Type (Powder, Solvent), By Route of Administration (Subcutaneous, Intravenous, Oral, Intramuscular), By Application (Growth Hormone Deficiency, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Turner Syndrome, Idiopathic Short Stature, Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospitals, Online Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) Market Size, Share & Analysis By Product Type (IABP Consoles, IABP Catheters, Introducer Tray), By Indication (Heart Transplant, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Coronary Artery Diseases, Chronic Heart Failure, Cardiogenic Shock, Others), By Condition Type (Pre-Operative, Post-Operative, Intra-Operative), By Balloon Size (50cc, 40cc, 30cc), By End-User (Hospitals, Cardiac Care Centers), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Biological Safety Cabinet Market Size, Trends & Analysis, By Product Type (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical), By Application (Labs, Pharmacy), By Region, Forecasts To 2027
Microplate Readers Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Types (Optical Filter Microplate Reader, Optical Grating Microplate Reader, Multi-Mode Microplate Readers, Single-Mode Microplate Readers And Others), By Application (Clinical Field, Nonclinical Field And Others), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Types (CLIA Method, ELISA Method, Others), By Application (Screening, Post-Treatment Monitoring), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Spectrometer Market Size, Share & Analysis, by Types (Mass Spectrometry, Atomic Spectrometry, Molecular Spectrometry), By Application (Residential, Commercial), By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370