The global vaginal specula market is expected to reach USD 1.07 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Growing use of vaginal specula in gynecology diagnosis is one of the significant factors influencing market growth. Cervical cancer is one of the most common causes of cancer in women, with over 500,000 new cases taking place per year across the globe. Cervical cancer is generally diagnosed between the age range of 35 years and 44 years.
Approximately 15.0% of women aged above 65 years are diagnosed with cervical cancer. In 2019, over 13,000 women in the U.S. were diagnosed with invasive cervical cancer. Occurrence rates for the disease fell by over 50% between 1975 and 2015 owing partially to an increase in screening, which can detect cervical changes before becoming cancerous. Survival rates in cases of cervical cancer depend on several factors, such as the diagnosis stage of cervical cancer. When diagnosed at an early stage, the survival rate is around 92.0% for women having invasive cervical cancer.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2446
Growing awareness in women about gynecological diseases across the globe along with increased spending on personal health and regular checkups, is expected to drive the market demand. Also, increased healthcare infrastructure facilities in developing countries, along with growing government initiatives to spread awareness about different types of cancer prevailing in women are fueling the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By raw materials, plastics are estimated to witness a faster growth rate in the period 2019-2027.
- By product type, two blade vaginal specula contributed to the largest market share in 2018. The two blades of this product facilitate its entry in its final position where they can be positioned by a screw mechanism, to enable the operator to perform diagnosis/surgery while keeping the blades apart.
- By usability, disposable vaginal specula held a major market share in 2018 and is estimated to grow at a rate of 3.7% in the forecast period. The high demand for disposable vaginal specula is owing to higher usage frequency and chances of decreased infection risk.
- By end-users, hospital accounted for the largest market share in 2018 and projected to grow at a rate of 3.0% in the forecast period. The high market share of hospitals & clinics is owing to higher purchasing power of hospitals, well-resourced diagnostic rooms, and availability of proficient healthcare professionals, among others.
- North America held the largest market size in 2018 and is anticipated to witness a growth rate of 3.2% in the forecast period. The market dominance of North America is due to the growing prevalence of cervical cancer, well-established healthcare facilities, supportive government initiatives for screening cervical cancer, and the presence of leading market players.
- Key participants include Cooper Surgical Inc., Welch Allyn, Becton, Dickinson and Company, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Teleflex Inc., Integra Lifesciences, Robinson Healthcare, Dynarex Corporation, Steris, and OBP Medical Corporation, among others.
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2446
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global vaginal specula market on the basis of raw material, product type, usability, application, end-user, and region:
Raw Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- One Blade Vaginal Specula
- Two Blade Vaginal Specula
- Three Blade Vaginal Specula
Usability Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South-east Asia
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vaginal-specula-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370