Trauma Implants Market: Introduction
- Physical injuries such as burns, fractures, dislocations, sprains, and strains caused by any external source (fire and accident) are termed as trauma
- Trauma implant is a medical device used for repairing a fracture or broken bones and surgical treatment of tumor disease of bones, specially related to leg, arm, shoulders, or skull. Trauma implant helps ease movement of joints and decrease the pain.
Read Report Overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/trauma-implants-market.html
- Trauma implants include metal plate, screw, wires, and nails & rod. Nowadays, manufacturers focus on anatomy-specific devices such as plates for humerus, femur, clavicle, and other bones. These plates provide better attachment guidelines compared to low profile general application plates.
Key Drivers of Global Trauma Implants Market
- Increase in percentage of geriatric and obese populations is likely to propel the adoption rate of orthopedic devices such as trauma implant. According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Product estimates, the U.S. is likely to have about 72.1 million geriatric population by 2030, which is more than twice the number in 2000.
- Increase in incidence rate of injuries related to accidents, sports, and adventures is also a major factor for growth of the trauma implants market. A study carried out by the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS) revealed that around 25% of sports injuries were related to lower extremities such as ankle and foot.
Request Report Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=76307
- The National Electronic Injury Surveillance System in the U.S. indicated that every year over two million patients visit the U.S. emergency departments for head trauma related injuries
Metal Plate & Screw Segment to Witness High Demand
- Based on product type, the global trauma implants market can be segmented into metal plates & screw, pins/wires, nails & rods, and others
- The metal plates & screw segment accounted for the highest share of the trauma implants market as metal plates are easily available in the market at a low cost. Moreover, screw is inserted over the guidewire during articular fracture, which helps reduce the risk of misplacement and enhancing the accuracy.
Hospitals Segment to be Most Promising Segment
- In terms of end-user, the global trauma implants market can be divided into hospitals, orthopedic clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. The hospitals segment generated the highest revenue in 2018 and is anticipated to witness growth during the forecast period. Increase in number of orthopedic fracture surgeries in hospitals and rising health care infrastructure in hospitals are likely to increase the growth of this segment during the forecast period.
Request For Custom Research – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=76307
North America to Dominate Global Trauma Implants Market
- In terms of region, the global trauma implants market can be categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global trauma implants market in 2018 and is expected to maintain its leading position during the forecast period. This dominance of the region can be attributed to increase in number of geriatric population, rise in incidence of osteoarthritis, presence of key market players in the region, greater affordability, strong government support for quality healthcare, and rise in demand for technologically advanced products.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to register highest growth during the forecast period, owing to rise in number of road accident, increase in adoption of new products, increase in per capita income, and high unmet medical need in emerging countries such as India and China.
Pre Book Trauma Implants Market Research Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=76307<ype=S
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global trauma implants market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- DePuy Synthes Companies (Johnson and Johnson)
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Stryker Corporation
- Wright Medical Group N.V.
- Aesculap, Inc. (B. Braun company)
- Acumed LLC
- Orthofix Medical Inc.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.”
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453