The global Transcranial Magnetic Stimulators Market is forecast to reach USD 1.82 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Transcranial magnetic stimulation is a non-invasive surgery widely used for the treatment of the brain and neurological diseases. It uses a magnetic field to stimulate nerve cells in the brain and reduce chronic pain.
The demand for the transcranial magnetic stimulator has increased owing to the rising prevalence of neurological diseases. Increase in awareness regarding health, growing population, and changing lifestyle has further driven the market for transcranial magnetic stimulation. Neurological and mental disorders are becoming quite common across the globe, owing to the increased life expectancy and rapidly changing lifestyle.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2445
There are several medical factors influencing the growth of the transcranial magnetic stimulator market directly. Neurological disorders are the leading cause of disability and death across the globe currently. Increase in the patient suffering from Alzheimer’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebrovascular, Parkinson’s, and Epilepsy, provide ample growth opportunities for the market.
Europe is the second-largest market witnessing moderate growth for the transcranial magnetic stimulator market. The governments in Europe are coming up with some of the initiatives to educate and to raise awareness regarding the neurological diseases. One of the initiatives, such as the European Parkinson’s Disease Association, is actively supporting research and development by campaigning to generate awareness and provide medication to patients.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Deep transcranial magnetic stimulation is a non-invasive, non-drug, yet effective treatment for depression patients. It is a type of brain stimulation technique where pulsed magnetic fields are generated by a coil placed on the scalp. This current essentially activates the neuronal circuits at the stimulation site, resulting in symptom improvement.
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation uses magnetic fields to invigorate nerve cells in the brain to enhance symptoms of depression. It is generally used when different forms of depression treatments haven’t been effective. This treatment for depression involves delivering repetitive magnetic pulses, so it’s called repetitive TMS or rTMS.
- Depression can be treated, but for some people, standard treatments aren’t effective. Repetitive TMS is used when standard treatments such as medications and psychotherapy don’t work.
- Hospitals held the largest market share owing to the growing investments in the healthcare sector by the government. Surge in the number of hospitals across the globe and rapid modernization of it in the emerging nations are propelling the demand of the segment in the market. Hospitals are generally equipped with efficient professionals at all times to help patients with the procedure.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated grow at the fastest CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period. Growing healthcare tourism, changing lifestyle, increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases, heavy investments in the transcranial magnetic stimulator, and a large number of product launches are some of the key factors supporting the growth in the region.
- Key participants include Brainsway, eNeura, MagVenture, Neurosoft, Dr. Langer Medical, MAG & More, Remed, Nexstim, Yiruide, and Neuronetics Inc., among others.
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2445
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Transcranial Magnetic Stimulators Market on the basis of type, application, end-user, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulator (dTMS)
- Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulator
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Depression Disease
- Epilepsy Disease
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/transcranial-magnetic-stimulators-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370