According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the Global Tele-Intensive Care Unit Market was valued at USD 2.21 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 6.29 Billion by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 13.9%. Tele-ICU is broadly defined as a system that utilizes remote monitoring technology to promote the efficient deployment of intensivist and critical care resources.
The ICU environment continuously accosts clinicians with distractions, alarms, and interruptions that generates a potential for a rise in error rates. While addressing the needs of one patient, the physicians may be unaware of another patient’s change in status that requires immediate attention. These are the second set of eyes that provides additional clinical surveillance and support. It has the potential to support without distraction and deliver timely interventions in cases where minutes may make a vast difference. The purpose of these systems is not to replace bedside clinicians, but to provide improved safety through redundancy and enhance outcomes through standardization.
The healthcare team usually requires the same access as the bedside team to data elements related to patients (e.g., vital signs, results of laboratory tests, radiologic images, orders, and notes) to assess patients’ status accurately and identify actual and potential issues concerning the patients. The use of sophisticated alert systems enables subtle changes in a patient’s condition to be assessed for early intervention and prevention of a crisis for the patient. Devices like high-resolution zoom cameras, microphones, and speakers are generally mounted in the ICU patient’s room, providing the Tele-ICU 1-way or 2-way video/audio assessment capability and bedside communication.
Request free sample Copy of this research report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2212
Telemedicine enables nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians, and other healthcare professionals to provide patient monitoring and intervention from remote locations. The presence of Tele-ICU has demonstrated positive outcomes such as increased adherence to evidence-based care and improved perception of support at the bedside. In spite of the successes, acceptance of Tele-ICU varies. Some barriers to acceptance include perceptions of intrusiveness and invasion of privacy.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The software segment of the market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 12.3% during the forecast period.
- The rapid development of medical informatics and supporting technologies have expanded the boundaries of critical care medicine. The issues raised by this rapid progress, the increasing demand for physician services, and the growing need for cost containment will become more complex in the future. The tele-ICU model would seem to present a viable and safe means for providing high-quality care to underserved communities.
- The advent of refined and cutting-edge technologies is likely to create a positive impact on how care providers practice medicine. The Healthcare industry is adapting and encompassing these advantages to achieve maximum benefits.
- The staffing levels are determined by the type and number of patients who require monitoring, the availability of resources at the monitored sites, and the Tele-ICU program model.
- The adoption of these technologies has been at a slower pace than other mandatory technologies like electronic health records. However, healthcare is moving towards more technological solutions to provide more efficient and higher quality care to meet massive demand. The use of a novel innovation such as Tele-ICU can significantly improve widely recognized clinical endpoints.
- Some other benefits of telemedicine include a reduction in the number of hospital transfers for specialty care, fewer patients needing to travel long distances to see their physicians, and the ability to provide more comprehensive care to physician-poor areas, greatly increasing patient access to medical care.
- Tele-Intensive Care Unit systems continuously monitor and alert staff about acute changes or trends in physiology. The team in the Tele-ICU used video and audio technology to perform assessments and communicate with patients, their families, and loved ones, as well as caregivers. Tele-ICU team members place orders, review laboratory test results and imaging studies, and write progress notes.
- The global Tele-Intensive Care Unit market is highly fragmented with major players like Apollo Tele Health Services, Advanced ICU Care, Koninklijke Philips N.V., UPMC, Banner Health, TeleICUCare, Eagle Telemedicine, SOC Telemed, InTouch Technologies, Inc., and INTeleICU, among others.
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2212
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Tele-Intensive Care Unit market on the basis of type, component, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Centralized Models
- Decentralized Models
- Other Models
Component Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Computer System
- Communication Lines
- Physiological Monitors
- Therapeutic Devices
- Video Feed
- Display Panels
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/tele-intensive-care-unit-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370