The Global Surgical Headlight market is forecast to reach USD 79.26 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. In addition to the traditional operating overhead lights, surgeons also require additional light sources, which would provide required illumination, like the surgical headlights. A surgical headlight can be defined as a portable source of light, which is worn by the surgeons on their head. It can be either mounted on the surgical loupes on its carrier frame or attached to a wrap around the head strap to a surgical protective shield or the frame of the eyeglasses. These headlights are one of the most popularly used source of light in the healthcare sector.
It provides more benefits as compared to other operating light sources. In an operating room, one of the major issues faced by a surgeon is getting a clear view of the operating region, which can be resolved with this medical device as it provides shadow-free & stable illumination. Some of the other mentionable advantage associated with it are, it’s economical as these headlights have rechargeable battery. The LED bulbs used in it also lasts long, which results in its cost-effectiveness. Ease of use and portability are its other major advantages. For surgeons, freedom of movement while operating is essential, which cannot be catered by a typical overhead lamp. The mentioned advantages associated with these headlights contribute to the continuous growth of this market.
Request free sample Copy of this research report to Understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2454
In context to region, Europe can be seen to occupy a significant portion of the market. The market share occupied by this region is resultant of continuous growth in the geriatric population, associated increased number of surgeries, and expansion of the healthcare sector.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Surgical Headlight market held a market share of USD 47.50 Billion in the year 2018 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 5.7% during the forecast period.
- In context to Product Type, the LED surgical segment generated the highest revenue of USD 37.05 Billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. Various benefits associated with it like enhanced illumination as compared to other lamps, longer life, and cost-effective results, its high preference among surgeons, and its growing popularity, contributes to the revenue generated by this segment.
- In context to Application, the Cardiac Surgery segment is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 7.2% during the forecast period, which is expected to occupy 16.0% of the market by 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the segment is attributed to the continuous rise in cardiovascular diseases and associated elevated demand for cardiac surgeries, which is resulting in the growing demand for this medical device in this segment.
- In regards to End-user, the Ambulatory Surgical Centers segment is projected to witness the fastest CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period, which is expected to occupy 16.0% of the market by 2027. The growing presence of ambulatory surgical centers among care service users due to advantages like patient-friendly environment, presence of experienced healthcare professionals, and shorter stay at the care center contributes to the increasing demand for these headlights in ambulatory surgical centers, and the growth rate witnessed by this segment.
- In regards to the region, Asia Pacific is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 6.2% during the forecast, which is expected to hold 0% of the market by 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the region is resultant of the expansion and infrastructural developments in the health care sector, increasing incidence rate of cardiovascular diseases, which is supporting the market growth in this region.
- Key participants include BFW, Enova, BRYTON, DRE Medical, Daray Medical, Stryker, Cuda Surgical, and PeriOptix, Inc, Welch Allyn, and Sunoptic Technologies.
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2454
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Surgical Headlight market, according to Product Type, Application, End-user, and Region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- CFL surgical lamps
- Halogen Surgical Lamps
- LED surgical lamps
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Cardiac Surgery
- ENT Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surgical-headlight-market
Read More Reports:-
Peptide Cancer Vaccine Market Growth, Size & Analysis, By Type (Type I, Type II), By Application (Breast, Lung, Prostate Cancer, Melanoma, Others), And Regional Forecasts, 2017-2027
Laparoscopic Scissors Market Size, Share & Analysis By Type (Monopolar Laparoscopic Scissors, Bipolar Laparoscopic Scissors), By Application (Hepatobiliary Surgery, Spleen & Pancreatic Surgery, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Cardiopulmonary Surgery, Urological Surgery, Gynecological Surgery, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), By Region Forecast To 2027
Artificial Pancreas Device System (APDS) Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Device Type (Threshold suspended device system, CTT System), By Region, And Segment Forecasts To 2027
Blepharitis Market Size, Growth & Analysis By Disease Type (Anterior Blepharitis, Posterior Blepharitis, Mixed Blepharitis), By Treatment Type (Antibiotic Therapy, Topical Corticosteroids, Topical Antibiotics, Oral Antibiotics, Ointments, Eye Cleansers, Others), By Route Of Administration (Oral, Topical), By End-Use (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Forecast To 2027
Disposable Laparoscopic Instruments Market Size, Growth & Analysis By Product Type (Laparoscopic Scissors, Laparoscopic Hooks, Grasping Forceps & Dissectors, Trocars, Laparoscopic Suction / Irrigation Devices, Others), By Application (General Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Urology Surgery, Gynecologic Surgeries, Others), By End-user (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Specialty Clinics), By Region Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370