According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the Global Pruritus Therapeutics Market was valued at USD 12.63 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 19.1 Billion by year 2027, at a CAGR of 6.2%. The study encompasses therapeutic agents for ‘Pruritus’ – an unpleasant sensation that stimulates the desire to scratch the skin. Pruritus therapeutics is available for a wide range of skin conditions and other underlying causes of pruritus. Recent emergence of TRP channels as a drug target for treatment of itching is a major disrupting factor in the pruritus sector. In line with this, TRP channel antagonists, TRPM8 agonists are some of the emerging TRP channel modulation mechanisms that could be used in pruritus treatment.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1176
Rising prevalence of target diseases, unmet needs of pruritus patients that is resulting in advancements in drug development, focus of pharmaceutical companies on development of novel mechanisms based on pruritus drugs, upcoming patent expiry, availability of public as well private funds for research, and favorable regulatory framework are some of the major factors boosting market growth in the industry. However, associated side effects and access to advanced alternative treatment options like photo therapy might limit market growth during the forecast duration.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Pruritus Therapeutics Market is growing at a CAGR of 1% in the Asia Pacific region, followed by North America and Europe at 6.1 % and 6.0% CAGR respectively. High prevalence of pruritus across the globe is the leading factor responsible for accelerating market growth during the forecast period across all regions.
- Until 2018, Corticosteroids dominated the Global Pruritus Therapeutics Market, controlling nearly 41.4% of the global market. The European regional market is expected to register a significant growth rate for this product segment, followed by North America and Asia Pacific.
- The Calcineurin Inhibitors segment is speculated to be the fastest growing market segment in the forecast period from 2020 to 2027, delivering a CAGR of 6.9%. However, the side effects and costs associated with them are a major limitation on the market growth of this segment.
- Skin conditions disease type segment (that includes xerosis, dermatitis, psoriasis, scabies, burns & scars, insect bites and hives) was valued at USD 8.09 billion in 2019 and is expected reach USD 13.42 billion by 2027.
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for 24.3% of the global Pruritus therapeutics market. Developing nations such as, China and India might witness a significant growth.
- Side effects associated with pruritus therapeutics and lack of awareness about pruritus is likely to hinder the market growth during the forecast period.
- Key participants include Allergan, Astellas Pharma, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cipla, Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Novartis, Pfizer, and Sanofi.
Order Your Copy Now: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1176
For this report, Reports and Data segments the Pruritus Therapeutics Market based on type, disease type, treatment type, end use, and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Local Anesthetics
- Calcineurin Inhibitors
Disease Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Skin conditions
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Internal diseases
- Nerve disorders
- Psychiatric diseases
- Irritation and allergic reactions
Treatment Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Itchy skin treatment
- Corticosteroid creams and ointments
- Other creams and ointments
- Oral medications
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/pruritus-therapeutics-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370