According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Protein Labelling market was valued at USD 1.56 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 3.96 Billion by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 11.8%. The use of molecular labels in research is very common for purification detection of the labeled proteins and their binding partners. Proteins are also labeled during cell growth by incorporating amino acids containing different isotopes. Protein labeling finds application in biological processes monitoring, in the quantification of compounds, and for specific detection of protein modifications and enhancement of detection sensitivity and simplification of detection workflows. For these various types of labels are used, and are specific for each application.
The three commonly used tags attach to the protein sequence are stable isotopes, mass tags, and fluorophores. Increasing healthcare expenditure, along with the increasing research and development expenditure, is driving the growth of the market. The companies are focusing on reducing the complexities in the protein labeling process by improving the existing technologies. The industry is witnessing a rise in the new product launches and growing adoption of bioengineering technologies in a bid to ramp up the market growth. Development of the technology to produce advanced dyes that rapidly conjugates with the specific peptides or nucleotides in order to detect their presence and further purification process more accurately is expected to make the process more efficient and will have a positive impact on the market.
Request free sample Copy of this research report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1879
Development in the technology to create advanced dyes that rapidly conjugates with the specific peptides or nucleotide in order to detect their presence and further purification process more accurately are expected to make the process more efficient and will have a positive effect in the industry. Improvements in the accuracy, resolution, and the procedures used in various techniques like fluorescence & biorthogonal tagging are estimated to grow over the forecast period. However, ready-to-use kits are expected to witness the fastest growth rate as they are a convenient means of labeling protein and antibodies. A large number of market competitors offer kits that can be directly used in applications such as cell-based assays, western blotting, ELISA, and immunofluorescence. The introduction of kits that allow primary antibodies and proteins to be labeled within 20 minutes to develop rapid clinical tests and save time for research is expected to augment segment growth.
Further key findings from the Protein Labeling Market report suggest
- Biological fluorophores and organic dyes are extensively used for protein labeling; they are suitable for the detection of protein location, identification of protein complex, and in monitoring biological processes as they respond directly to light by producing a detectable signal.
- Kits segment is expected to witness the fastest growth at the CAGR of 12.3 %. Ready to use kits offer a convenient way to label proteins and antibodies.
- Based on the product, the services segment is expected to grow significantly on account of increased outsourcing of technical and skilled workflow procedures.
- Asia-Pacific regional segment of the Protein Labelling market is expected to remain the highest growing segment during 2020-2027, at a CAGR of 13.1%, owing to development in various streams such as proteomics, cancer proteomics, immunodynamics, and structural genomics in the region.
- The scarcity of skilled professionals and limited applications of protein-labeling is likely to hinder the market growth during the forecast period
- Key participants include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck KGaA, PerkinElmer, General Electric company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, and New England Biolabs, among others.
- Major players are involved in the launch of novel products and acquisitions and amalgamations of smaller emerging entities to strengthen their market position. Expanding geographic reach and enhancing product portfolio are some other strategies adopted by larger companies to increase their market share.
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1879
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the Protein Labeling market on the basis of product, application, method, and region:
Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Other reagents
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Cell based-assay
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Immunological techniques
- Mass spectrometry
- Protein micro assay
Method (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- In vitro
- Enzymatic labeling
- Dye-based labeling
- Co translational labeling
- Site-specific labeling
- Nanoparticle labeling
- In vivo
- Bioorthogonal Labeling
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/protein-labeling-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370