Based on current analysis, the global Pressure Monitoring market was valued at USD 7.79 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 12.77 billion by 2027, at a CAGR 6.4%. Pressure monitoring plays a critical role in detecting the health problems of the patient. Cardiac disorders commonly lead to pressure fluctuations amongst people. High BP is the most common problem amongst such a group of population. Factors fueling the growth of the market include the massive rise in the incidence of blood pressure-related conditions worldwide, active intervention of the governments across emerging economies, rules and regulations in the steady improvement of healthcare infrastructure, and technological advancements in products.
Various complications causing chronic and acute diseases such as diabetes, cardiac arrest, and glaucoma are the major fluctuations of pressure in the vital areas of the body. An increase in the prevalence of the above-mentioned diseases and a growing aging population have increased the need for pressure monitoring and control in the market.
Request free sample Copy of this research report to Understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1494
Companies profiled for this market study
The key players for Pressure Monitoring Market Product are: Philips Healthcare, Welch Allyn, GE Healthcare, NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Medtronic, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Nonin Medical Inc., A&D Medical, Smiths Medical, Icare Finland Oy, Essilor, and NIDEK CO., LTD.
The market for blood pressure monitoring devices and accessories is getting promoted due to rising patient-pool becoming tremendously aware of the variety of monitoring devices and equipment available for the effective management of blood pressure-related health conditions. Moreover, an increase in the purchasing power of the people will flourish new product launches and varieties that are more feasible to a greater portion of the global population. The pressure monitoring market is dominated by the North American region and is estimated to do so during the forecast years.
Key findings from the report
- A new data management model, the Integrated Health Model Initiative (IHMI), was launched by the American Medical Association (AMA) in February 2019. IHMI will help to manage critical data that has often gone uncollected, unanalyzed, or unshared. By this organization expects that this previously untapped data will give new opportunities to improve health outcomes.
- In April 2019, Livongo announced the Livongo for Diabetes program would allow asking any of their Alexa-enabled devices to provide their blood glucose readings and health tips. It is the first consumer digital health company to collaborate with Amazon Alexa on new HIPAA-compliant healthcare.
- Glaucoma is the second leading cause of blindness globally, unreasonably affecting women and Asians. A study suggests that by 2020, 79.6 million people will suffer from open angle glaucoma (OAG)
- The World Health Organization (WHO) recorded 7.5 million deaths due to hypertension, which accounted for around 12.8% of all deaths. Unhealthy lifestyle results in a high prevalence of cardiac disorders.
- Cardiac disorders registered the largest market share of 50.9% in the pressure monitoring market due to the increasing prevalence of the disease, while respiratory disorders recorded the highest CAGR of 6.7%.
- The number of people with glaucoma is rising; thus, the demand for intraocular pressure (IOP) monitors is also the topmost, thereby accelerating the demand for such products. According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), people suffering from glaucoma were estimated to be 64.3 million globally.
- Technologically progressive and digital blood pressure monitoring machines helped North America to account for a dominant share of 40.1% in the pressure monitoring market.
- Blood pressure monitors/cardiac pressure monitors exhibited the largest market share of 46.6% during a change in lifestyle, an increase in work pressure, and a lack of awareness of healthcare solutions.
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1494
For the purpose of this study, the market is segmented on the basis of type, applications, procedure, end-user, and region:
Type (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
Blood Pressure Monitors/Cardiac Pressure Monitors
- By Device
- Automated BP Monitors
- Ambulatory BP Monitors
- BP Transducers
- By Technology
- By Accessory
- Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Valves and Tubing
Pulmonary Pressure Monitors
- By Device
- By Accessory
- Flanged Mouth Pieces
- Nasal Probes
- Nasal Plugs
Intraocular Pressure Monitors
- By Accessory
- Prisms Sterilizers
- Tip Covers
- Others (Battery, USB Cables, Chargers, and Screw Drivers)
- Intracranial Pressure Monitors
- Other Pressure Monitoring Devices
Therapeutic Application (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Respiratory Disorders
- Cardiac Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Other Therapeutic Applications
Procedure (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Invasive monitoring devices
- External Ventricular Drainage
- Micro transducer Monitor
- Non-Invasive monitoring devices
- Transcranial Doppler Ultrasonography
- Optic Nerve Sheath Displacement
- Tympanic Membrane Displacement (TMD)
- Fundoscopy (papilledema)
By End-User (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Home Care Settings
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Clinics
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Other End Users
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/pressure-monitoring-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370