According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the Global Patient Engagement Solutions market was valued at USD 10.3 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 35.27 Billion by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 16.2 %. Patient engagement technology has become commonplace in the field of medical care due to the ubiquitous adoption of computers, smartphones, and mobile tablets by the patient. Healthcare technologies are becoming more patient-oriented owing to different requirements from different patients. Traditionally, key patient engagement technologies have included patient portals or secure messaging tools.
The growth of the patient engagement solutions market is mainly due to the growing awareness of mobile health and the increasing geriatric population. Moreover, an increase in healthcare spending and favorable legislations are expected to contribute to the patient engagement solution market growth. The increasing use of patient engagement solutions draws the government’s attention, and they are likely to implement the most favorable policies in the coming years, which is expected to offer substantial growth opportunities for patient engagement market players in the anticipated years.
Request free sample Copy of this research report to Understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2228
Patient involvement is about encouraging patients in care to improve their health outcomes, improve patient care, and reduce costs. It combines the knowledge, skills, abilities, and willingness of a patient to manage their care with communications designed to promote positive behaviors.
Moreover, the growing trend of wearable healthcare trackers and mobile health applications are impelling customers to access their personal healthcare records, in turn, growing demand for patient engagement solutions. However, the absence of healthcare literacy and the dearth of skilled healthcare professionals in emerging nations are expected to hamper the patient engagement solutions market growth to a greater extent in the future.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Patient Engagement Solutions market is growing at a CAGR of 4% in Asia Pacific, followed by North America and Europe, with 16 % and 15.8 % CAGR, respectively. High prevalence of chronic diseases and increased focus of patients on self-care is the major factor accelerating the market growth during forecast period across all regions
- As of 2019, Software is the dominating Patient Engagement Solutions, with 48.9% of the global market. European regional market is the prominent revenue-generating source for this product segment, followed by North America, Asia-Pacific, and other regions. The high growth in the region is attributed to rising chronic diseases, increasing demand for quality care, increasing geriatric population, coupled with rising healthcare costs and regulatory mandates by the Affordable Care Act.
- Services is expected to be the fastest-growing market segment during the forecast period from 2020 to 2027, with a CAGR of 16.8%. However, the lack of interoperability is a major challenge for the market growth of this market segment.
- Web-based Delivery Mode type segment was valued at USD 7.34 billion in 2019 and is expected reach USD 24.93 billion by 2027.
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for 19.5% of the global Patient Engagement Solutions market. Developing nations such as China and India are likely to witness significant growth owing to the large patient pool, improving healthcare infrastructure, rising medical tourism and growing healthcare information technology adoption
- The dearth of skilled IT professionals in the healthcare industry is likely to hinder the patient engagement solutions market growth during the forecast period
- Key participants in the patient engagement solutions market include Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Lincor Solutions Ltd., Phytel Inc., Orion Health Ltd., McKesson Corporation, Cerner Corporation, Medecision Inc., and Athena Health Inc., and YourCareUniverse Inc.
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2228
Segments Covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels to provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2017 to 2027. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the Patient Engagement Solutions Market on the basis of Component type, Delivery Mode type, Therapeutic Area type, End-Use, and Region:
Component Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Delivery Mode Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Web based
- Cloud based
- On premise
Therapeutic Area Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Chronic diseases
- Women’s Health
- Mental Health
End-Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Individual Users
By Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/patient-engagement-solutions-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370