The Global Nitrile Gloves Market is expected to reach USD 3.50 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The report highlights recent market trends and end-use applications of nitrile gloves. Growth in the incidences of epidemic diseases and the subsequent increase in the demand for infection prevention and control utilities are expected to drive the market demand in the forecast period.
Nitrile gloves are primarily used in the medical sector as a safety tool to prevent the spreading of infection between caretakers and patients. The benefits offered by nitrile gloves include superior strength, longevity, and better protection against bloodborne pathogens. Nitrile gloves are also latex-free, which has made it a preferred choice for medical professionals in allergic cases.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1180
Growing awareness pertaining to well-being and hygiene amongst medical professionals and patients is estimated to boost market growth. However, the risk of price rivalry from local producers is expected to limit the growth of the market. Prospects in untapped markets that have high potential owing to the ongoing development of healthcare infrastructure, increase in occurrences of chronic diseases, and the requirement for surgical interventions would further fuel the demand for nitrile gloves in the forecast period.
Asia Pacific market is estimated to witness the fastest growth rate of 6.5% in the nitrile gloves market. This can be chiefly attributed to the growth of the healthcare sector and the food processing industry in the leading countries in this region, especially China, India, and South Korea.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Powder-free nitrile gloves market is projected to control the largest market share and is expected to grow at a rate of 6.4% during the forecast duration. This dominance of powder-free nitrile gloves stems from the rising incidence of allergic reactions in people using powdered gloves.
- Micro-roughened nitrile gloves would contribute to the largest share of the market, growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period. This type of texture is most popular on nitrile gloves. The surface of micro-roughened gloves appears like it has been lightly roughened, which offers extra grip to the gloves. Micro-roughened gloves are extensively used in medical practices as they allow the practitioners to easily grip medical tools.
- The North American market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% in the upcoming years and would reach USD 1.2 Billion by 2027. Rapid advancement in the field of healthcare services in the region, coupled with growth in industrialization, is estimated to propel the market for nitrile gloves. Regulatory agencies in the region are imposing strict regulatory norms on employers to ensure worker safety and protection to tackle work-related risks.
- Key participants include Ansell, Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Dynarex Corporation, United Glove Inc., Kossan Rubber Industries Ltd., Supermax Corporation Berhad, Rubberex, Adventa Berhad, Kimberly Clark, and 3M, among others.
- On March, 2019, Ansell, a leading company providing safety solutions, launched MICROFLEXMidKnight XTRA, an exam grade nitrile glove that has been examined against both fentanyl and gastric acid to simulate real-world overdose situations. This glove features an extended cuff for additional coverage of the wrist and forearm and has a distinctive black color that lets wearers easily view possibly risky powders on hands.
Order Your Copy Now: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1180
For this report, Reports and Data segments the Global Nitrile Gloves Market on the basis of type, component, texture, grade, product finish, end-user and region:
Type Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; 2017-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Powder Free
Component Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; 2017-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Texture Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; 2017-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Aggressively Textured
Grade Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; 2017-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Industrial Grade
- Medical Grade
- Exam Grade
Product Finish Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; 2017-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Polymer Coated
- No Finish
End-user Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; 2017-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Oil & Gas
- Food Processing
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nitrile-gloves-market
Regional Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; 2017-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- North America
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370