The Global Medical Tubing Market is expected to reach USD 13.55 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Medical tubing is a kind of tubing that complies with medical industry requirements and standards for various medical or pharmaceutical related applications. Medical tubing is deployed for fluid management and drainage, along with anesthesiology and respiratory equipment, IVs, catheters, and biopharmaceutical laboratory equipment, among others.
The increasing geriatric population is expected to drive the market demand in the forecast period. Older people face several health issues owing to reduced immunity strength and require various treatments that include the implementation of medical tubing. Increasing awareness pertaining to advancements in healthcare facilities and government initiatives to make subsidized medical facilities available to people is another driver causative of the market growth. Growing demand for medical devices that has medical tubing as a part of the equipment is pushing the demand for the medical tubing market. Increased healthcare spending to avoid future hazards and a large number of invasive surgeries are increasing the demand for medical tubing. Continuous customization of polymers and restructuring of the tubing has given various opportunities for the players in the market.
Request free sample Copy of this research report to Understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1699
Additionally, the expanding medical industry in both developed and developing regions is positively impacting market demand. The demand for medical tubing is mounting in surgical implants owing to lubricity and biocompatibility. Rising instances of non-invasive surgical procedures for treatment is propelling the market growth in emerging economies such as India and China. Moreover, increasing demand from technically advanced medical devices to meet various neurological and surgical applications is elevating the medical tubing demand.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Plastics contributed to the largest market share in 2019 and is expected to grow at a rate of 8.8% in the forecast period as plastic tubing delivers a wide range of chemical and corrosion resistance, exceptional abrasion and wear resistance, greater flexibility, visual contact with the flow, and outstanding flow characteristics.
- By application, catheters held a substantial market share in 2019 and are estimated to grow at a rate of 8.9% in the forecast period. Medical catheters and tubing are like carriers, navigating intricate regions of the body to deliver or remove fluids and to treat or diagnose abnormalities. Their role is fundamental to several diagnostic procedures and treatments, such as medicine delivery and toxin removal, among other specific functions.
- The market in the North America region dominated the market in 2019 and is projected to grow at a rate of 8.1% in the forecast period owing to initiatives taken by the governments in the region to offer superior medical facilities.
- Key participants include Zeus Industrial products, Teleflex, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, Optinova, Lubrizol, Spectrum Plastics Group, Nordson Corporation, Raumedic, Putnam Plastics, and Tekni-Plex, among others.
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1699
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global medical tubing market on the basis of material, application, end-user, and region:
Material Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Bulk Disposable Tubing
- Biopharmaceutical Laboratory Equipment
End-User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Medical Labs
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medical-tubing-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370