The Global Mammography Market is forecast to reach USD 3.17 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Mammography is a specialized non-invasive medical imaging system that uses a low-energy based X-ray or ionizing radiation system to examine and see inside the human breasts. The produced images through the mammogram are analyzed for any abnormal findings inside the breasts. The global mammography market is growing at a substantial pace as the number of breast cancer patients and women with breast cancer risks & breast disorders are drastically being propelled. Breast cancer in the United States is the second most prominent cause of cancer death amongst women. The screening mammogram has been extensively popular in North American countries for early-stage detection of breast cancers.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2617
Asia Pacific, with its elevated advancements in the healthcare industry and escalating volumes of breast cancer patients in China and India, is likely to achieve a significant market share by 2027. China and India are some of the fastest-growing markets, while the United States, Japan, and Germany hold some of the most prominent players in the market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Online retailing supply of the radiological systems has been trendy in emerging nations like China and India mainly. Online retailers can offer reduced prices compared to the medical stores and offline vendors due to the non-involvement of the distributor chains in the business process. This sub-segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period.
- Computer-aided detection (CAD) in digital mammography has been successful in the advanced screening of abnormal tissues, masses, or calcification that might grow to cancerous cells. CAD systems help the radiologists notice those areas of abnormalities clearly.
- Breast tomosynthesis is an advanced three-dimensional imaging mammography system that incorporates multiple images of the breast from various angles & positions and further synthesize them by the computer software into a three-dimensional image set to help obtain the best possible view of the tissue inside the breasts. Compared to the conventional 2D film based analog mammography or the 2D digital mammography, this mammogram offers 3D viewing system in a series of layers. Breast tomosynthesis is projected to grow the fastest with a CAGR of 12.0% throughout the forecast period 2019 to 2027.
- Ambulatory surgery centers are modern kind of healthcare facility centers, which are focused on providing immediate surgical care and releasing the patients right after the surgery. The ambulatory surgery centers have a more convenient outpatient procedure alternative to the hospital-based inpatient systems, maintaining a strong track record of quality care. Ambulatory surgery centers, incorporating all the required and modern mammography systems, are expected to grow the fastest at a rate of 10.3% throughout the forecast period.
- In July 2019, FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc., launched its tomosynthesis Biopsy option for the ASPIRE Cristalle mammography system.
- Key participants include Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Carestream Health, Konica Minolta, Inc., Siemens AG, General Electric Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Analogic Corporation, Hologic, Inc., and BEMEMS Co., Ltd., among others.
Order Your Copy Now: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2617
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global mammography market on the basis of type, sales channel, applications, technology, end-users, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Screening Mammography
- Diagnostic Mammography
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Medical Stores & Brand Outlet
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Breast Imaging
- Stereotactic Biopsy
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Analog Mammography
- Digital Mammography
- Breast Tomosynthesis
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Diagnostic & Cancer Specialty Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mammography-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370