The Global Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIG) Market is forecast to reach USD 16.65 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data.
Immunoglobulin refers to the breakdown of blood plasma that contains antibodies. It is a procedure that is undertaken intravenously. It is a treatment of choice for patients with antibody deficiency. Immunoglobulins are highly complex entities, and they are very specific in their action. They are obtained from blood by fractionation process and purified for nontherapeutic and therapeutic applications. Different classes of immunoglobulin, such as IgA, IgG, and IgM, are used for the treatment of various neurological and immunological diseases.
Request free sample Copy of this research report to Understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1442
Primary factors for the growth of the market are an increase in the geriatric population, an increase in the number of hemophilic patients, enhancement in technology related to immunoglobulin production, and better purification techniques.
North America dominated the market of Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIG). Increasing awareness of these procedures and clinicians’ inclination towards these techniques is boosting the growth of the market in this region. Investment in the healthcare system by the government is also propelling the growth of the market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Human IgG is expressed in the surface of mature B cells and is the most prevalent serum among all the other Immunoglobulin. It held the largest market share of 31% in the year 2019.
- Immunoglobulin via intravenous procedure is majorly done in hospitals. It held a market share of around 43% in the year 2019.
- The market is segmented into hospital pharmacy and specialty pharmacy based on the distribution channel.
- Hospital pharmacy is forecast to hold a market share of 58% in the year 2027, with a higher CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
- Hypogammaglobulinemia is an immune disorder that reduces all types of gamma globulins, along with antibodies that help the body fight infection.
- It held the largest market share of 19% in the year 2019. The disease can be from birth, can flare up due to any medication or maybe due to kidney or gastrointestinal condition, severe burns, or cancer.
- Immunodeficiency disease is speculated to grow with a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. Examples of it can be an infection (HIV), medications (chemotherapy or systemic steroids), and severe burns or malnutrition.
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) is a rare disorder where peripheral nerves and nerve roots are inflamed, and myelin sheath over the nerves is destroyed.
- CIDP is growing swiftly with time. It is expected to have a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period. The disease affects males twice as often as females.
- Kawasaki disease is forecasted to hold a market share of 14% by the year 2027. It is a rare childhood disease that inflames the blood vessels of the body.
- People with the Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura ITP disease have too few platelets in the blood. It is forecasted to have a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific has the highest growth rate of 7.6% during the forecast period. Rising awareness is encouraging the growth of the market in the region.
- Key participants include Omrix Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., Hualan Biological Engineering Inc., Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co. Ltd., Behring GmbH, Option Care Enterprises, Inc., BioScrip, Inc, ADMA Biologics, Inc., CSL Ltd., Baxter International Inc., Kedrion Biopharma Inc., Grifols S.A, LFB group, Octapharma AG, China Biologics Products, Inc., Biotest AG, and Takeda Pharmaceuticals, among others.
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1442
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented into the global Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIG) Market on the basis of Type, Application, End Users, Distribution Channel, and Region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Immunodeficiency Diseases
- Congenital AIDS
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Multifocal Motor Neuropathy
- Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Kawasaki Diseases
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Specialty Pharmacy
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/intravenous-immunoglobulin-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370