According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the Global In vivo CRO Market was valued at USD 3.33 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 6.27 Billion by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 8.4%. In vivo contract research organization (CRO) is a company that offers support to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries in the form of research services outsourced on a contractual basis.
Request free sample Copy of this research report to Understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1634
With the growing approval of biologics over small molecule drugs, there is a huge development in the biosimilars industry that is driving the market of CRO, which, in turn, is expected to increase the number of R&D activities undertaken by the companies to commercialize the generic molecule. Toxicology and pharmacokinetic studies are the most commonly outsourced activities of preclinical studies by tier 1 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies because of the time and cost-efficiency provided by CROs. Increasing demand for CRO services is fostering the growth of employment in new clinical research jobs and hence clinical recruitment agencies in major hubs throughout Europe, the USA, and emerging markets in Asia Pacific countries.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The American Clinical Laboratory Association (ACLA) states that more than 7.5 billion lab tests are performed in the U.S. annually, and 80% of clinical decisions are taken after lab testing.
- In December 2018, BTS Research partnered with BioLaurus Inc., an advanced molecular imaging group, to bring new research capabilities to our pharma research clients.
- In vivo CRO Market is witnessing the fastest growth at a CAGR of 9% in the Asia Pacific region, owing to improving healthcare infrastructure, huge patient base, and presence of untapped opportunities.
- GLP-based toxicology is dominating the market valued at approximately USD 2.01 billion in 2019, owing to the fact that CRO firms comply with GLP guidelines.
- Europe is the second-largest region with a CAGR of 8.2% due to the increasing number of R&D activities in the clinical phase and favorable government policies regarding drug approval.
- Based on indication, Pain management is the fastest-growing segment in 2019 at a CAGR of 10.2%, due to the demand for increasing incidences of chronic conditions which leads to severe pain
- North America is expected to account for 48% of the global In vivo CRO Market owing to increasing R&D activities and need to reduce overall trial expenditure.
- Some of the key players are Charles River Laboratories, Chiltern International Ltd., Parexel International, Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (PPD), and PRA Health Sciences.
- Solid tumours division is projected to dominate and lead the global oncology based in-vivo CRO market owing to increasing incidences of liver and breast tumours. Technological developments offered by major industry players are also contributing to the growing demand of the sector.
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1634
For the purpose of the study, this Reports and Data has segmented the Global In vivo CRO Market on the basis of type, GLP type, indication, and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Non-Rodent Based
- Guinea Pigs
GLP Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- In House
- GLP Toxicology
- In House
Indication (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Autoimmune/Inflammatory Conditions
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Pain Management
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Blood Cancer
- Solid Tumor
- Syngeneic Model
- Patient-Derived Xenograft
- CNS conditions
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Huntington’s Disease
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Muscle Regeneration
Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/in-vivo-cro-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370