The Global Halitosis Treatment Market is forecast to reach USD 26.25 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Halitosis is a condition of chronic bad breath. It is a clinical condition that generally leads to social restraints.
The condition has several reasons, such as diet, medication, poor health hygiene, diabetes, GERD, lactose intolerance, and gum diseases. It is a major issue across the globe where a moderate case of halitosis is high, but severe cases are limited to 5% of the population. An increase in the number of people suffering from halitosis coupled with rising awareness regarding the disease and its treatment is boosting the market. In the U.S., approximately 80 million people spend more than USD 10 Billion annually on oral hygiene products.
Request free sample Copy of this research report to Understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1469
Asia Pacific is projected to have the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing awareness among youth coupled with diagnosis and treatment of the disease is fueling the market demand. An increase in the geriatric population and a rise in chronic diseases such as respiratory diseases, lungs or liver failure, and diabetes is also fueling the market demand.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- On the basis of Type, the market is segmented into pathological and non-pathological.
- The pathological segment held a market share of over 53% in the year 2019. Pathological treatment includes a number of medical specialties that diagnose diseases, mostly through analysis of cell, tissue, and body fluid samples.
- The non-pathological segment is expected to control a market share of 46% in the year 2027.
- On the basis of Indication, the market is segmented into lungs, liver, respiratory, systemic, gastrointestinal, and others.
- In some cases, the liver is the source of halitosis. It is forecasted to have the highest CAGR of 13.9% during the forecast period. ‘Frank liver failure’ and ‘late stage liver failure’ can both lead to bad breath problems.
- On the basis of a diagnostic test, the market is segmented into gas chromatography, halimeter, beta-galactosidase activity assay, and others.
- Gas chromatography measures three volatile sulfur compounds like methyl mercaptan, hydrogen sulfide, and dimethyl sulfide. It held a market share of around 28% in the year 2019.
- On the basis of end-users, the market is segmented into hospitals and clinics.
- Hospitals held a market share of 48% in the year 2019. Hospitals encounter extreme cases of halitosis. People generally do not treat bad breath unless it becomes a serious social problem.
- The antacid segment is projected to have the highest CAGR of 13.7% during the forecast period. The drug’s ability to neutralize stomach acid and relieve indigestion and upset stomach helps in limiting bad breath.
- North America dominated with a market share of over 31% in the year 2019. Awareness among people regarding the disease and availability of its treatment is driving the growth of the market.
- The rising trend of alcohol consumption, smoking, and crash diets, coupled with the prevalence of disease and infections, are giving rise to the problem of halitosis.
- Key participants include Colgate-Palmolive Company, All USA Partners LLC., Dr. Harold Katz, LLC, Rowpar Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Abbott, Listerine, AstraZeneca, Oral B, Novartis, GSK, Pfizer, Philips Oral Healthcare, and Roche, among others.
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1469
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global Halitosis Treatment Market on the basis of Type, Indication, Diagnostic Test, Drug Treatment, End User, and Region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Indication Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Diagnostic Test Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Gas Chromatography
- Beta-galactosidase activity assay
Drug Treatment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/halitosis-treatment-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370