Feminine Hygiene Products Industry
Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Feminine Hygiene Products -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2025” To Its Research Database
Global Feminine Hygiene Products Market accounted for $31.23 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $62.84 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. Rising knowledge on female hygiene and health, increasing purchasing power and changing lifestyle of consumers are some key factors influencing the market growth. However, low awareness about the benefits of feminine hygiene products is hampering market growth.
Feminine hygiene products are personal care products used by women to preserve their personal hygiene. Such products are manufactured from a broad variety of synthetic as well as natural raw materials. The feminine hygiene products market comprises diverse products such as tampons, internal cleansers & sprays, sanitary pads, panty liners and shields, and disposable razors & blades.
Based on Product, Menstrual care segment held significant market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the rising demand of sanitary and hygiene products, especially from emerging economies. By geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a faster rate due to increasing urbanization, growing number of working-women and increasing health knowledge among women.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3764411-feminine-hygiene-products-global-market-outlook-2017-2026
Some of the key players in Feminine Hygiene Products market include
Procter & Gamble Co., Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Essity Aktiebolag (SCA Hygiene Group), Kao Corporation, Edgewell Personal Care Company, Unicharm Corporation, Lil-Lets Group Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, First Quality Enterprises, Inc., Ontex Group, Organ(y)c, Lena Cup, Luv Ur Body, Rael and Diva Cup.
• Cleaning & Deodorizing Products
• Menstrual care products
End Users Covered:
• Drug Stores, Pharmacies, and Beauty Stores
• Supermarkets and Hypermarket
• Online Stores
• Convenience Stores
• Dollar Stores
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Leave a Query @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/3764411-feminine-hygiene-products-global-market-outlook-2017-2026
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)