According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the Global Electrosurgical Devices Market was valued at USD 4.72 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 7.67 Billion by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 6.6 %. The primary factor driving the growth of the electrosurgery device market is the growing demand for advanced and reliable techniques for treating patients. Electrosurgical devices are employed in surgeries related to abdomen, gastroenterology, urology, and gynecology. Various types of electrosurgical devices include electrocautery devices, electrosurgical accessories, and radiofrequency electrosurgery devices.
The growing skin lesions and dermatologic disorders are expected to drive the global electrosurgical devices market during the forecast period. Along with the growing geriatric population is expected to have a significant impact on the market as the elderly population is more prone to gastrointestinal diseases. The rising demand for minimally invasive surgeries in order to avoid a hospital stay and longer healing time provides growth opportunities for the global electrosurgical devices market, as these devices find application in a variety of surgical procedures viz. thermofusion, devitalization, coagulation, and cutting.
Patients prefer electrosurgery over other surgeries owing to their benefits such as minimal chances of infection, faster recovery time, easy of usage, and a low risk to patients. Additionally, the increasing government investments for the development of target-specific surgical devices, and advanced medical treatment is likely to foster electrosurgical devices market growth.
Request free sample Copy of this research report to Understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1813
Key market players in the electrosurgical devices market are focusing on the development of innovative electrosurgery devices and accessories, which would facilitate improved cutting & coagulation properties, tissue vaporization applications, and multimodality applications, with the aim to capitalize on market growth opportunities. For instance, in 2018, Olympus, a global technology, launched ESG-300 Electrosurgery Generator. Such developments are likely to increase during the forecast period, thereby providing lucrative growth opportunities to market players involved in the global electrosurgical devices market.
The electrosurgical devices market is growing due to augmentation in demand for better healthcare services, significant investments by the government to improve healthcare infrastructure, and growth of the medical tourism industry in emerging countries.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Electrosurgical Devices Market is growing at a CAGR of 7.8% in the Asia Pacific. The booming medical tourism industry in the Asia Pacific region, improvement in healthcare infrastructure, increase in healthcare expenditure are some factors driving the growth of this segment.
- As of 2019, electrosurgical generators dominates the Electrosurgical Device market and holds around 36.8% of the global market.
- The orthopedic surgeries segment is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.8 during the forecast period. This is due to increasing geriatric population and rising prevalence of osteopathy.
- The electrosurgery electrode segment is expected to register significant growth at a rate of 6.7 percent. This is due to the growing demand for disposable and technologically advance electrodes in the electrosurgical devices market
- Key participants in the electrosurgical devices market include Covidien, Olympus Corporation, Parkell, Smith & Nephew, Ethicon, and Boston Scientific, among others.
Buy Your Exclusive Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1813
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the Electrosurgical Devices Market on the basis of product type, surgery type, end-use, and region:
Electrosurgical Devices Market, by Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Electrosurgery Generators
- Electrosurgery Instruments & Accessories
- Electrosurgery Instruments
- Bipolar Instruments
- Advanced Vessel Sealing Instruments
- Bipolar Forceps
- Monopolar Instruments
- Electrosurgery Pencils
- Electrosurgery Electrodes
- Suction Coagulators
- Monopolar Forceps
- Electrosurgery Accessories
- Patient Return Electrodes or Dispersive Electrodes
- Cords, Cables, and Adapters
- Argon and Smoke Management Systems
- Bipolar Instruments
- Electrosurgery Instruments
Electrosurgical Devices Market, by Surgery Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- General surgery
- Cardiovascular surgery
- Cosmetic surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
Electrosurgical Devices Market, by End-Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialized Clinics
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/electrosurgery-devices-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370