According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global dental autoclaves market was valued at USD 2.01 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 3.39 Billion by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 6.7%. Dental autoclaves are high-grade stainless steel equipment, which provides enclosed bioseal area for heat sensitive dental instrument’s sanitization and decontamination in dental autoclaves market. Steam sterilization is a simple and effective tool for the sterilization of devices that are heat sensitive, and thus, dental autoclaves are usually utilized in dental and private clinics. The rising prevalence of dental disorders such as malocclusion, cavities, pulpits & impacted teeth, loosened & knocked out teeth, fracture, and increasing level of patient awareness associated with sterilization are prime factors boosting the growth of dental autoclaves market across the globe. Also, dental caries is stated to be one of the chief oral health problems across the globe. According to a WHO (World Health Organization) survey, approximately 60-90% of school-going children and a major part of the adult population have dental cavity associated problems worldwide.
Furthermore, rising prevalence of hospital-acquired infections and post-procedure infections that entail huge healthcare expenditure have generated the need for advanced sterilization techniques and thereby promote sterilization procedure as an effective cost curbing tool in the dental autoclaves market. Supportive government regulations and increasing demand for sophisticated dental services are other key factors supporting the global dental autoclaves market growth. However, the huge costs associated with these products and lack of awareness of hygiene across developing regions would limit market growth over the forecast period.
Request free sample Copy of this research report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2266
On the basis of regional analysis, North America registered the highest usage rates in 2017. The influence of highly advanced healthcare infrastructure, huge levels of patient awareness, and comparatively higher levels of healthcare spending in the region are some significant impact drivers of this market. The Comprehensive Dental Reform Act of 2012 by the U.S. government has enhanced the reimbursement scenarios for dental health services, thus fostering the growth of the market for dental equipment. However, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to attain the highest growth during the forecast period. The adoption and development of advanced and inexpensive products by huge investments in research & development by the leading players in the region are anticipated to propel the growth of the dental autoclave industry.
Additionally, advancements in cosmetic dental procedures and continuous new product launches are also projected to increase the demand for the dental autoclave sector. For instance, W&H Dentalwerk Burmoos gmbh launched Lisa 500 sterilizers in 2014 that clubbed with fast cycles that provide sterilization of unpacked instruments in minimal time, ensuring the growth of the Dental autoclaves market in the forecasts period.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The dental autoclaves market is growing at a CAGR of 4% in the Asia Pacific, followed by North America and Europe, with 6.5 % and 6.1% CAGR, respectively. Increasing incidences of dental disorders across the globe is the key factor in accelerating market growth during the forecast period across all regions.
- The automatic product type segment is dominating the industry; it holds 24 % of the global market and thus generates the highest revenue.
- The semi-automatic segment is expected to be the fastest-growing market segment during the forecast period 2020-2027, with a growth rate of 7.8%.
- Clinics and hospital segment has the highest market share of 31% due to increasing incidence of disorders such as cavities, malocclusion, fractured, loosened & knocked out teeth.
- Academics & Institutes and Research and Laboratories are also growing at a rapid pace by covering 27.5% and 26.5% of the market share in the dental autoclaves market.
- The Asia Pacific is expected to account for 30% of the global dental autoclaves market. Developing nations, such as China and India, are likely to witness high growth.
- The dental autoclaves market is anticipated to showcase the fastest growth rate during the forecast period due to their ability to provide quick and flawless results.
- Key participants include Tuttnauer, Cook Medical Inc., W&H Dentelwerk International, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Priorclave Ltd., Straumann AG, Dentsply International, Inc., 3M ESPE, Sirona Dental Systems, Inc., Antonio Matachana S.A., Systec Gmbh, And FONA Dental, and S.R.O.
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2266
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Dental Autoclaves Market on the basis of type, end-use, and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Pre and post vacuum
End-Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Clinics And Hospitals
- Academics And Institutes
- Research Laboratories
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dental-autoclaves-market
Read More Reports:-
Healthcare Workforce Management System Market By Type (Software, Hardware, Services), By Mode of Delivery (Web-based, Cloud-based, On-premise), By End-Use (Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Long-term Care Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecast to 2028
Laser Capture Microdissection Market By System (Ultraviolet LCM, Infrared LCM, Immunofluorescence LCM), By End-Use (CROs, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Hospitals, Academic and Research Institutions), and By Region, Forecast to 2028
Enteric Empty Capsules Market Size, Share & Growth By Type (Gelatin Type, HPMC Type, Vegetable Other), By Application (Antacid and Antiflatulent Preparations, Antibiotic and Antibacterial Drugs), By End Use (Pharmaceutical, Health Supplements, Others), And Region Forecast To 2028
Vegetable (HPMC) Capsule Market By Type (HMPC With Gelling Agent, HMPC Without Gelling Agent), By Application (Pharmaceutical and Health Supplements), and by Region Forecast To 2028
Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) Analyzers Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Automatic Sedimentation Rate Analyzer, Semi-automatic Sedimentation Rate Analyzer, Manual Sedimentation Rate Analyzer), By End-user (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Academic & Research Institutes, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370