According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Craniomaxillofacial Implants market was valued at USD 1.93 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 3.29 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 6.8 %. Craniomaxillofacial Implants are the medical accessories that are embedded for the injuries, diseases, congenital facial disorders in the head, neck, jaw, and face, hence treating the deformed site. According to the Association for Safe International Road Travel, about 20-30 million get injured or disabled in road accidents, which is amongst the key driving factors for the Craniomaxillofacial Implants. The material of manufacturing the Implants has now been improved, such that they can be contoured easily.
For instance, biomaterials and other polymers. The rise in the road accidents and traumas, hike in the sports injuries, increasing prevalence of congenital facial disorders (for instance, Cleft lip or palate) are the factors that are expected to be responsible for fueling the growth of the market. According to the World Health Organization, an oral cleft is observed in approximately 1 in every 700 live births in the United States of America.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2471
Furthermore, the increasing need to experience better aesthetics, growing demand for minimally invasive procedures across the globe is the primary factor that fosters the growth of the Craniomaxillofacial Implants market. There are various technological advancements in the field of medical devices such as autoclavable cleft, which is expected to boost the market. Moreover, in June 2019, Stryker announced that it is to invest over €200 million in Research, Development, and Innovation (RD&I) projects to deliver next-generation products and services across its medical, surgical, and orthopedic.
However, the major challenge faced includes, high cost of the Craniomaxillofacial surgeries, expensive implants, when embedded for long term use, make it unaffordable for the low-income population. The rising incidences of product recall, increase in the infections caused due to implants due to hygiene conditions, stringent regulations of the government, and implications associated with the surgical procedure are expected to hamper the market growth for Craniomaxillofacial Implants.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), it is estimated that each year in the United States, about 2,650 babies are born with a cleft palate, and 4,440 babies are born with a cleft lip with or without a cleft palate. Furthermore, the growth in the demand for better aesthetics would drive the market of Craniomaxillofacial Implants.
- Titanium has been the most used product after conventional inserts, but the stress shielding effect on bone, possible interference with the growth of the affected region is an important factor resulting to the removal of these inserts. The recent innovation was Resorbable type of embeds, which degrades slowly into the body and hence stays for a time period such that the bone unites as earlier.
- About 20-50 million injuries take place in road accidents globally, according to the Association for Safe International Road Travel. The injuries and the deformities caused need inserts for the head, face, neck, jaw region. This growth in demand for such inserts is expected to help the market gain traction in the coming years.
- The recent advancement, especially in the material type, has been made. For instance, Craniomaxillofacial Implants made up of biomaterials and polymers, can be easily contoured and showed lesser side effects post-surgery. It is expected to gain attention amongst the healthcare providers, plastic surgeons, and provide lucrative growth to the market during the forecast period.
- The key players in this sector are focusing more on the technological advancements. For instance, Aesculap, has brought up the first double-sided cranial fixation system, CranioFix2, which allows cranial flap fixation in less than two minutes, because of the ease in the application and use of the product. Furthermore, this product is expected to allow higher stability post-surgery and hence would help the market to grow due to such innovations.
- The global Craniomaxillofacial Implants market is highly fragmented with major players like Medtronic, Stryker, Depuy Synthes, KLS Martin, Zimmer Biomet, Integra Lifesciences, OsteoMed, Medartis, Matrix Surgical USA, and Calavera.
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2471
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Craniomaxillofacial Implants market on the basis of type, material, resorbing – ability, location, application, end-use and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Cranial or Neuron Implants
- Contourable Mesh
- Mid Face Implants
- Mandibular Orthognathic Implants
- Cranial Flap fixation
- Bone Grafting Substitutes
- Distraction Systems
- Thoracic Repair System
- Dural Repair Products
- Dural Sealants
- Dural Substitutes
- Total TMJ Replacement System
Material Type Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Titanium Metals and alloys
- Calcium Phosphate Ceramics
Resorbing – ability Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Resorbable Fixators
- Non- Resorbable Fixators
Location Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Internal Fixators
- External Fixators
Application Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Orthognathic Surgeries
- Dental Surgeries
- ENT Surgeries
- Plastic Surgery
End-Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/craniomaxillofacial-implants-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370