The global colposcopes market is expected to reach USD 326.1 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Colposcopes are generally used to scrutinize brightened, magnified view of vagina, cervix, and vulva for any sign of disease.
Growing use of colposcopes in gynecology diagnosis is one of the significant factors influencing market growth. Cervical cancer is one most common causes of cancer in women, with over 500,000 new cases taking place per year across the globe. Cervical cancer is generally diagnosed between the age range of 35 years and 44 years. Approximately 15.0% of women aged above 65 years are diagnosed with cervical cancer.
In 2019, over 13,000 women in the U.S. were diagnosed with invasive cervical cancer. Occurrence rates for the disease fell by over 50% between 1975 and 2015 owing partially to an increase in screening, which can detect cervical changes before becoming cancerous. Survival rates in cases of cervical cancer depend on several factors, such as the diagnosis stage of cervical cancer. When diagnosed at an early stage, the survival rate is around 92.0% for women having invasive cervical cancer is 92%.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2389
The risk of occurrence of gynecologic tumors is highest in elderly women in comparison with women below 60 years. Those above the age of 65 years have a greater risk of developing cervical cancer (around 10.0% high risk). Moreover, there is an increased risk of death in elderly women. Thus, the growth in the number of geriatric population of women will play a major role in fueling the growth of the market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By product type, digital colposcopes are estimated to witness a faster growth rate of 7.5% in the forecast period. Digital image processing methods allow contrast improvement of properties, including abnormal vasculature and white epithelium, and in this way are assisting colposcopists to recognize and grade a lesion.
- By portability, stationary colposcopes dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 5.8% in the forecast period. The market dominance of stationary colposcopes is owing to their availability at lower prices, thus creating an increased demand for this type in organizations with budget constraints.
- By applications, pelvic application accounted for a larger market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 6.3% in the forecast period.
- By end-users, hospitals dominated the market in 2018. The factors including well-resourced diagnostic rooms, higher purchasing power, existence of highly skilled healthcare professionals, and improved health coverage for hospital-based healthcare services from several private and group insurance plans, among others, are responsible for the high market share of hospitals.
- Europe held the second-largest market share in 2018 and is expected to observe a growth rate of 6.0% in the forecast period.
- Key participants include Olympus, Philips Healthcare, Atmos, Karl Kaps GmbH & Co. KG, Carl Zeiss, McKesson, Danaher, DYSIS Medical, Seiler Instrument Inc., and Alliton, among others.
Order Your Copy Now: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2389
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global colposcopes market on the basis of product type, portability, applications, end-users, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Optical Colposcopes
- Digital Colposcopes
Portability Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/colposcopes-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370