The Cannabidiol (CBD) Market is forecast to grow from USD 1.32 Billion in 2019 to USD 20.84 Billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 27.7%, during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by the increase in the usage of cannabidiol (CBD) in medical applications, supplements, beverages, and skincare.
As a wide-spectrum pharmaceutical therapy, the cannabidiol market place is likely to witness significant R&D investments in the pharmaceutical industry. For its potential in the treatment of a number of diseases, multiple scientific studies have shown promising results of cannabidiol. As a result, the cannabidiol market is marked by a significant cannabidiol therapy that receives FDA approval or moves forward in human clinical trials.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1373
Approval of EPIDIOLEX ® cannabidiol has become a landmark announcement as it is the very first FDA approval of cannabis sativa plant-derived drug and also validated some of cannabidiol’s therapeutic benefits. Significant economic, political, and legislative shifts across the global cannabinoid marketplace are also expected to impact approval. It is also expected that the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) will reschedule and change the cannabidiol compound classification in the near future.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Cannabidiol (CBD) Market is forecasted to grow from USD 1.32 Billion in 2019 to USD 20.84 Billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 27.7%, during the forecast period. A rapidly rising population and higher urbanization have boosted global demand for processed food products, driving food demand.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into food grade and therapeutic grade. The market for therapeutics is expected to hold the largest market share throughout the forecast period. It is expected to reach USD 11.84 Billion in 2027, at a CAGR of 27.4% during the forecast period. Due to its health benefits that help in the treatment of neuropsychiatric disorders, the therapeutic grade dominates the segment. CBD also has the potential to treat other chronic disorders that are also expected to boost the demand for the product.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into fibromyalgia, neurogenerative disorder, diabetes, energy drinks, protein bars, and others. The market for fibromyalgia is expected to hold the largest market share. It is expected to reach USD 5.43 Billion in 2027, at a CAGR of 28.3% during the forecast period. Because of the increasing incidence of physiological disorders among people, especially young adults, fibromyalgia is leading the segment. CBD oil works with the endocannabinoid system to alleviate the symptoms of different conditions. Because it reduces inflammation, it is an option for treating fibromyalgia that can allegedly alleviate pain. Symptoms of insomnia and anxiety have also been reported to decrease.
- The market for Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to reach USD 4.01 Billion in 2027, at a CAGR of 29.5% during the forecast period. The growing traditional use of cannabidiol products in various food items in India, China, and Nepal is likely to boost the growth of the Asia Pacific cannabidiol products market. Prealent strategic intiatives, including mergers & acquisitions, agreements, and partnerships between the companies operating in the market to develop new products in the category of cannabidiol are projected to further boost the growth of the cannabidiol products market in the Asia Pacific region over the estimated timeframe.
- The key players in the market are CV Sciences (US), Isodiol International (Canada), Medical Marijuana (US), Aurora Cannabis (Canada), CBD American Shaman (US), Canopy Growth Corporation (Canada), IRIE CBD (US), The Supreme Cannabis Company (Canada), General Cannabis Corp. (US), Cannabis Sativa, Inc. (US), and Insys Therapeutics, Inc (US).
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1373
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels to provide an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2017 to 2027. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the market on the basis of form, routes of administration, product, application, source, end-user, and region.
Form (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Concentrated Oil
Routes of Administration (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Inhalation (Smoke or Vapor)
- Aerosol Spray
- Tincture Spray
Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Food Grade
- Therapeutic Grade
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Neurogenerative Disorder
- Energy Drinks
- Protein Bars
End-Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Food & Beverage
Source (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cannabidiol-cbd-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370