The recent study of reports and data suggests that the Global Breast Biopsy Device Market is expected to attain a market value of USD 1.52 Billion by the end of the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 11%. Breast Biopsy refers to a diagnostic procedure to determine whether a small sample removed from the breast tissue is cancerous. It is regarded as the most effective method for cancer diagnosis. It is found that about 70-80% of the biopsies are negative of cancer but may diagnose conditions that are predisposed to mammary carcinoma. A breast biopsy is recommended when a person is facing symptoms like a breast lump, sore breast, breast dimpling, peel appearance to breast and nipple discharge, etc. The invasive surgical methods for breast biopsy has been found to be disadvantageous as it is painful, and the patient will have to bear the psychological stress of false-positive referrals.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study:
Becton, Dickinson and Company, C.R. Bard, Inc., Devicor Medical Products Inc., Hologic Inc., Argon Medical Devices, Cook Medical Incorporated, Encapsule Medical Devices LLC, Planmed OY, and Ethicon Endo Surgery (Johnson and Johnson)
Request free sample Copy of this research report to Understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2022
The increasing vulnerability of women to mammary carcinoma in all the economies, along with the awareness drives and screenings conducted in favor of women, have propelled the demand side of the breast biopsy market. The extensive and exhaustive research environment acts as an impetus to the market, which has aided in evolving more accurate and minimally invasive methods for the early diagnosis of mammary carcinoma. The governments have also worked towards building a continuous and comprehensive environment for cancer research, which has fueled the growth of these diagnostic devices.
Moreover, favorable reimbursements in this regard have improved the state of this market drastically. The growth of these diagnostic devices is impeded by the prevalence of side effects and infections after the biopsy. Stringent regulations by the USFDA and other notifying authorities, along with the high cost of these services, have worked against the unrestricted growth of the market.
Further Key Finding from the report
- The mammary carcinoma is found to be the most common invasive cancer among women and affects women in both developed and developing countries. Hence the target consumers for breast biopsy is women above the age of 40. The growing awareness of breast cancer has fueled the demand for this market
- The American Cancer Society has confirmed that there has been a decline in deaths caused by breast cancer reason being that cancer has been detected earlier through mammography, making it the most effective screening method
- Thermography was popularized as it was a method to produce infrared images of head and blood flow near the surface of the body, but it was found that it lacked the ability to detect cancer at the early stage
- Advancements and innovations are carried out in the product segment. Stryker, an innovator in the given field, have brought in PreciseCore needles, which have been used for improved precision and minimal tissue damage.
- Asia-Pacific regional segment of the breast biopsy market is expected to remain the highest growing segment during 2020-2027, at a CAGR of 12.1%, owing to rising medical awareness and untapped opportunities in India and China due to rising pool of vulnerable geriatric women with awareness about mammary carcinoma. However, conventional methods like surgery and needle rule the market.
- Currently, the vacuum-assisted breast biopsy has dominated over the market and is the fastest-growing segment as it overcomes the drawbacks of the conventional needle-based methods, which is inherently characterized by inaccuracy. It is growing at a CAGR of 10.9%.
- Key players involve themselves in the innovative product launch, market expansions, and strategic acquisitions to capitalize their market share
- As far as end-users are concerned, hospitals are the second-largest market shareholder. This can be attributed to the availability of highly skilled personnel and favorable reimbursements
- Ultrasound breast biopsy is considered to be the fastest-growing segment as far as the guidance of imaging is concerned. This is due to the accuracy in imaging, and the lack of discomfort occurred during biopsy being non-invasive.
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2022
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels to provide an analysis of the market trends in each segment and sub-segment from 2017 to 2027. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Breast Biopsy market on the basis of type, product, guidance, end-use, and region.
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Needle Breast Biopsy
- Vacuum-Assisted Surgery
- Core needle Biopsy
- Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy
- Open Surgical Breast Biopsy
Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Biopsy Needles
- Biopsy Tables
- Guidance Systems
- Localization Wires
Guidance Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- CT scan
End-Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Diagnostic Clinic
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/breast-biopsy-device-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370